Chapter 10

Mike's POV
It scared the living hell out of me to see my baby sister scared of me. I looked at Vic, he whispered" we'll talk in the morning." I nodded, walking back to my bunk.

I wake up to see Vic, he nodded to the back lounge, I got up and followed him. We peeked in and saw Lilly staring at the wall, her quiet whimpers and whines. I whispered" Lilly?" She jumped and turned around to face us, I slowly scooted next to her. She just curled into my side, she mumbled" Ike, 'm scared." I said" of what, baby?" She mumbled" mama and daddy." I said" did you have a nightmare last night?" She nodded, gripping onto my shirt, I said" wanna tell bubba and I about it?" She nodded, saying" mama and daddy came an' got me, t-they dragged me t-to closet, a-and t-they h-hurt you and bubba. B-because y-you took m-me away from them. A-and t-they m-made y-you n-no breathe f-forever." Her grip on my shirt was unbreakable, Vic said" baby, they aren't ever going to get you again, I promise, Ike and I will always be right next to you. You'll be safe with us." Her grip loosened and she nodded, and sat up a bit, she crawled onto my lap and laid her head on my chest, she was still sleepy, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. She fell asleep.

She woke up, and looked at me, I said" hey, baby." I stood up and carried her, I said" we're always gonna protect you, bubba and I." She nodded, we went into the main lounge, she giggled as I started lightly tickling her. She squirmed in my arms and I put her down, she ran behind Vic. I laughed and sat next to Tony, Lilly said" Bubba, Ike tickled me." Vic said" then he gets no cuddles." I said" hey!" Vic laughed and Lilly crawled over his shoulder and onto his lap, he said" Lilly, why'd you climb over my shoulder?" She shrugged.

---------------
Lilly's POV
It's been 5 weeks since I've been with Bubba and Ike, I had another nightmare but Bubba and Ike weren't on the bus. I'm curled up in Ike's bunk, shaking, I heard Woala say" Lilly?" I stayed still, I heard him open Bubba's bunk, then he opened Ike's bunk. He said" hey, wanna come watch a movie with me and Wurtle?" I nodded, he lifted me out of the bunk and Carried me to Wurtle, I sat between them and curled into Wurtle's side, I said" w-where's Ike an' Bubba?" Woala said" they had to go to the store, you were asleep." I nodded, He turned on a movie and it was The Aristrocats I started watching the movie.

Vic's POV
Mike and I went to the store, getting food for Lilly.

Once we got back to the bus, we saw Lilly cuddled into Tony, both of them asleep with Jaime passed out across from them and a movie playing. Mike and I looked at each other, Mike whispered" 3 kids." I nodded and walked to them, I lifted Lilly up, and woke up tony, he groaned and opened his eyes, he smiled saying" we took a nap." I said" yeah, I see." I carried Lilly back into the bunks and laid her down, tucking her in. I walked back into the main lounge and sat with them while mike put everything up.

They started playing a video game while I watched them, laughing. Mike whispered" asshole!" As Jaime hit him on the game, I kicked his back, he said" too loud?" I said" yeah." He nodded,
After an hour, I heard the soft, quiet voice of Lilly say" Bubba." I turned around to see her, peeking into the lounge, I said" come on out." She walked out and straight into my arms, I chuckled and pulled her up onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her as she leaned back into me, I said" wanna play a video game?" Lilly said" okay." I grabbed Mike's controller and gave it to Lilly, she quickly got bored and gave me the controller. I gave it back to mike and he continued playing, Lilly said" Bubba, come color with me." I said" okay." She dragged me back to the bunks and got her coloring books and handed me the crayons, I laid on the floor while she laid on the bunks. She started coloring, I looked at her and then started taking a video, she looked at me, blushing once she realized it was on her. She covered her face and swiped at my phone, I laughed and stopped the video. She peeked out, I put my phone down, she giggled and crawled on top of my back, I said" hey!" She giggled and continued coloring from the color book on my head.