#girllove

"Why did you like her Facebook photo?"

"Why is her number on your phone?"

"Why were you talking to her?"

Boys, boys, boys,

Don't you know that we aren't being p s y c h o t i c

or c r a z y

or j e a l o u s

We have every right to assume...

because [didn't you know] girls fight tooth and nail for what's "theirs"?

We are girls. Yes, there is an abundance of us.

However, girls are also competition.

It's like how hyenas tear each others' throats out three days out of the womb.

It's competition for who gets the best guy, best job, best clothes.

The scarcest materials of all kind.

G-i-r-l-s who would dig your grave with French manicures and bury you with Hermes scarves,

G-i-r-l-s who would drown you in perfume and strangle you with ropes of pearls,

G-i-r-l-s who would squeeze you with Victoria Secret's corset and pretend to love you while bitching behind your back.

G-i-r-l-s who would burn you with hair straighteners and break you with stiletto heels

G-i-r-l-s who would paint their murders with fuchsia lipstick and flash their poisonous smiles as they bat their eyelashes.

And when they're done, they'll leave you on the ground in smashed-up fragments of the girl you were,

With your boyfriend wrapped around their fingers and blowing you a kiss that pretty much said: 'Fuck you very much.'

But girls aren't just limited to battering rams and wrecking balls.

They're fixers, too.

Someone has to pick up all the pieces, after all. (And I heard recycled things are all the rage now).

S.h.a.t.t.e.r.e.d teacups make mosaic table tops.

S.h.a.t.t.e.r.e.d plates make designer mirror frames.

S.h.a.t.t.e.r.e.d windows make gorgeous dress sequins.

And what do shattered girls make?

Why, shattered girls make stronger bitches.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

-

this discusses the competitive nature of women and how it defers from men. while men express their resentment through the violence of brashness, women tend to resort to spreading rumours, bitching, blackmailing and while it's not applied to ALL women, it sheds light on the majority who do. Because we all know that ONE girl who constantly bitched about others to get where she is today. 

ANYWAY please vote + comment.