FYI Romeo, Rosaline's a whore- Part 5

Anneliese's POV:

I run out into the cool air, the sound reverbrates through the wooden front door. I hug my arms to my chest and close my eyes. Just to think that about forty odd seconds ago i was in Max's arms.

'What was i thinking?!' i hiss to myself.

I don't like Max, not like that and i don't think i ever could. God Alice and Jayson would never approve, nor would i want Jayson to.

I remember what Max murmured into my ear, 'i want you,' i could almost feel his warm breath running down my neck and it sent tingling shivers down my spine.

Parties are a no-no, i was stupid to have even come here! I hear the door open and i sigh with anger, 'Max,' i say angrily.

'Are you okay?' asks an unfamilliar voice.

I spin around and see a boy. How can I say that? He was more than just a boy, he was beautiful beyond comprehension. He stood there with his clear perfect skin and big green eyes and brown hair, and I couldn't help but stare. Perhaps it was my state of mind but for a split second I thought I had died and ended up in the clouds.

'Fine,' i manage to say.

'I'm Elliot,' he murmurs softly, 'whats your name?' he takes a step towards me, his eyes refuse to look away, there is something gorgeous about boys who give you direct eye contact and have the power to keep it.

'Anneliese,' i breathe, i feel so overwhelmed trying to take this boy in. He's incredibly gorgeous.

'Beautiful,' he smiles, and when he does i disperse into the air. Elliot walks right up to me and says something i can't here, i'm dizzy from alcohol and i can't think straight.

'Why are you out here all by yourself?' he asks.

I shrug, 'i want to leave, this party was a mistake...'

'Would you like to go for a walk with me,' he offers, 'I have a bottle of fruity lexia in my car, we could walk until it runs empty,' Elliot suggests.

'That sounds more than fucking perfect,' I say with a sigh of relief.

Elliot takes his champange bottle with us and we start walking to east jesus no where we don't sober up, instead we stay in a light happy and bubbly mood. We don't talk about ourselves for some weird reason and it isn't until I take the last swig of fruity lexia an hour and a half later and I realise I know nothing about this boy.

'Let's head back then,' he says as he puts the bottle down at our feet, and I realise we're only a few minutes away, we've been walking in circles all this time, 'can I drive you home?' he offers.

I grin sheepishly, 'that would be perfect thank you.'

Fourteen minutes later with the help of my clumsy directions we are outside my house.

'Thank you for the lift,' I say as sincerely as possible.

Elliot tries not to smile but only embarasses himself and he looks so beautiful in doing so.

'I'll see you around,' he tells me.

'You will?' i ask, i want to take my words back, how humiliating!

Elliot shrugs, 'perhaps.'

I say thank you once again before leaving the warmth of Elliot's car and heading inside and upstairs to my room. Mum's door is closed, i can only assume she fell asleep long before i got home.

I undress and fall into a heap on my bed, as i fall asleep i think about the perfect and amazing Elliot who i may never see again. As sleep engulfs me i think about the blond haired boy Max, his deep sea blue eyes, his tolerance, his patience, his willingness to conform. How much of an opposite he is to me, how he wanted to touch me and to hold me tonight... he wanted to kiss me.