My New Best Friend

"Are you sure she'll like me?" I ask Lucas again.

"Positive. Especially your ticklish little self." He said teasingly as he squeezed my side.

"Stop it." I giggled and reached over to his side and did the same.

"Oh now you're gonna get it!" He yelled and picked me up while flinging me over his shoulder and began to run. We came to a house and he dropped me on the grass right before it. I tried to jump up but he simply grabbed my arms and pinned me down. My most ticklish spot wide open through my tank top. I squirmed about trying to pull my arms down as I could suspect what was coming. He could tell he was making me nervous with the little twinkle in his eye.

"Why are you so nervous?" He asked me.

"I- I'm not." I say and raise my eyebrows sassily.

"Are you sure?" He said while running a finger down my arm.

"Nohehe." I giggled slightly.

"What Amber.... Ticklish?" He said with an evil smirk. Before once again bringing his wings down and softly flicking them over my armpits. Over and over and over again. Never changing. I burst out with laughter as he showed no mercy. Just sat there and watched as tears began to run out of my eyes and I begged and pleaded. He just sat there with the same smirk still.

"NOHAHAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHAHASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed loudly even though I was enjoying every second of it. He finally did as I lay there still out of breath but with a giant smile.

"Hey Chelsie." He said. I looked over to see his sister watching us with a big smile.

"I love her already!" She said excitedly. She was beautiful. She had chestnut colored eyes with small sparks of gold. Short brown hair that went just past her shoulders. She was short like me about 5'2. I could tell she was a little older then me.

"Why do you keep doing that!" I yell to Lucas with a smile.

"Cause it gets you good every time." He says smiling back.

"Don't worry girl I feel it too, everyday for the past what 10 years." Chelsie said.

"Now I have two to bother, except I think Amber is more ticklish." He teased poking me. I blushed and pushed him away.

"I believe I will have to test that claim." Chelsie said smirking at me.

"Why wait?" Lucas says. "I'm here."

"Because us girls like to spend time together." Chelsie said pulling me by her side.

"Fine, fine." Lucas says before putting a hand on my arm and looking straight into my eyes. "See you tomorrow Amber."

I think I just melted. Lucas walked away as Chelsie pulled me into the house.

"Well, welcome Amber, I was in need of a friend and look who showed up." She smiled.

"Well, you're in luck because the party has arrived." I say and flip my hair over my shoulder.

"Oh really? The party was already here, you're just the guest." Chelsie challenged.

"Wanna bet?" I asked cocking an eyebrow sassily. Chelsie lunged at me, tackling me onto the nearby couch.

"10 minutes says I can make you laugh in a minute." Chelsie says straddling my waist.

"10 minutes?" I ask slightly confused.

"Ten minutes if tickling." She smirks. I think about it for a minute.

"You're so on." I challenge.

"You asked for it sista." She said as she brought her hands down to my stomach. She spent about ten seconds skittering her fingers around my waist before moving up towards my armpits. As I fought to keep my mouth shut as well as keeping my arms by my sides. Chelsie sighed before skillfully pinning my arms down and looking me in the eye teasingly. As she crept her hands closer and closer to my armpits. This alone was making me have an extremely hard time contains my laughter. As she finally reached it I thrashed around trying my hardest to keep my mouth shut. She spent about 15 seconds going all over the place when she laid both her hands on the middle of my armpits. She stroked softly right around the middle while looking straight at me. She knew I was going to break any second. I only had to last another twenty seconds. I desperately tried to move my arms to my sides. 8 seconds. When finally one little giggle escaped my mouth. Chelsie smile grew as she realized she won.

"Not so fast." I say sitting up while smacking her hands away.

"I'm gonna get my ten minutes no matter what Amber." She smiled.

"I want a turn." I smirked before jumping on her and tickling he stomach as she cried out with pure laughter.

"IMHAHA GOHAING TO KILLHAHAHA YOUHAHA!" She said between peels of laughter.

"Oh really, well what about here?" I teased tickling her open armpits. She just about jumped out of my grip as she screamed with ticklish glee.

"STOHAHAHAHAP!" She yelled although she was obviously enjoying it.

"You're a lot like me, wait I know." I said as I crawled all the way down to her feet.

"Please no." Chelsie said with a giant smile.

"Oh yes." I smiled evilly before going all out on her feet as she begged for mercy.

A'NOHAHAHHAHA ITSHAHAHAHAHA TOHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAHACH!" Chelsie yelled through her laughter as I scrabbled up and down her feet. When I stopped Chelsie springily flipped me over.

"I'm a lot like you, huh, but I think you are much more fun." Chelsie smirked before starting her ten minutes.