Evangaline

CHAPTER 1

"Are you sure we have to wear this sorta stuff?" Kelly asked me.

"Yeah! Of course!" We were currently getting reading for the biggest party of the whole year; Meredith's party bash. Everyone was invited and I have been going every year. Kelly, however, hasn't. Tonight will be her first time going to a big party like this. And she was nervous.

"I just feel like these dresses are too... You know?" Too short, too black, too little, too small? Yep. These are all the things that she has picked on the dress for. But you have to look good to go to one of these things right? And I know that she doesn't hang around with this crowd. But it will still be fun!

"No, Kelly, I don't know. You look great! Honestly!" And she did. After I had done her hair and make up, given her a glass of wine to calm her nerves, given her the little black number of a dress and swapped her geeky glasses for some contacts, she looked stunning. "TBH, Kelly, I don't have time for this. Let's go!"

"Eve; I don't think so! Have you seen how cold it is put there? I'm not goin out like this. Can we just go back to get changed? I mean, what if the people there start something? What if they have drugs? What if they have alcohol?"

Seriously! How much can one person complain?

"You'll be fine, Kells. Of course there will be drugs there and of course there will be drink there... And there will also be dancing and music and lots of fun!" I know it's patronising talking to some one like they're a three year old, but it had to be done, otherwise she'd never of come!

Actually she shut up all together an let me drag her toward Meredith's. By the time we got there the house - or more like mansion - was already packed with people and the house was practically shaking with the beat of the music. I let myself in and pulled Kelly through the mass of jocks standing in the corridor as there was no room to stand anywhere else.

"Hey girl!" Leah called over to me. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. I haven't seen Leah for just over a year. We were best friend back in high school as we were both on the cheerleader team. But she left last year so now I am friends with Meredith.

"Hey Le Le! How are you? We so need to catch up! Oh! This is my sister, Kelly! Kelly meet Leah!" I can't believe Le Le was here! "Hey Kelly! I see Rhi over there. Why don't you go and hang with her?" I told her, shouting a little due to the loud music.

I saw her head nod and say something to me but I couldn't hear a word she said. But I nodded anyway. "If anyone bothers you two let me know!" I called knowing if anyone tut he'd her or anything, then I'd be in deep shit with my parents. "Oh and Kelly? I love you!"

"Now that's what I'm talking about." A smooth voice said behind me. I turned around and out on my sexiest smile.

"Hey Sean." I said whilst batting my lashes.

He just smirked. Sean was to die for! Oh my God! A total drool-worthy face and abs - eight pack by the way! Sexy deep eyes that you could practically drown in and a velvety voice. Of course he was a player though, even if Meredith swears that they are dating.

"So, how are you kitten? I haven't seen you in a while." OMG his voice is so fricken sexy, I nearly launched myself onto him.

"Hehe, I know. You went into the city right? Well that's what I heard anyway."

"Yeah. Family drama. But I have to say I did miss you..." Oh my! Sean went to grab my waist to pull me closer to him. But you got to make him work right?

"Ah ah ah! Not so fast Sean. If Meredith sees I am do gonna be dead by the morning." I sang whilst giving him flirty looks.

He grabbed me anyway and turned me around do my back was pressed right up against his chest.