A very tragic story...

It all started...Wait, lemme start again. *Deep scary voice* It all started with four voodoo dolls...

Mo, Coco, Jell-o the mime, and Rave Guy.

They were taking a walk, minding their own buisness, when Mo was chased off a cliff by abee named Bob. Mo died. During his funeral, Jell-o the mime was late and Coco found a red thing. After poking it nonstop, it attached to his head. Little did he know he was about to face an afro-related death.

Coco: "Wait, what? I'm gonna die!? Why can't it be Jell-o?!"

Hey, this is my story, not yours. Moving on...

Coco: "...Not fair..."

So anyway, during the funeral, Rave Guy fell off his chair for unknown reasons. Jell-o had nothing to say about Mo, of course. How rude. Mo was surprisingly sent to heaven and was never seen again...or so they thought.

A few weeks later, Coco died of a super rare disease called afro-itis. Oh the irony! His big afrohair couldn't in the coffin! So, they shaved it off his head.

Coco: "Why couldn't they do that BEFORE I died?!"

Hey, you're supposed to be dead! And it's my story! Anyways, Coco was now dead and then there was...can you guess? *Epic music plays while our three voodoos are in a battle pose* ...Wait a minute. Three?! Mo! Get out of here! You're supposed to be dead too!

Mo: "...Oh yeah...*Dies again* "

Okay, so...Rave Guy was taking a walk in the woods and was suddenly attacked by a rabid mongoose. It turns out the mongoose was just hungry, so he gave it a waffle and they became friends. He was later crowned the king of the mongoose kingdom. After the crowning, Rave Guy was told he was going to ba a sacrifice to the giant non-vegitarian giraffe god. He was never seen again. Realizing the mongooses had no king, they were powerless to fight against the indians and were all killed HAPPY ENDING! =D

...Not really. That's not the end.

They all met in heaven. Wait...what about Jell-o the mime, you say? He got a job. He brings french fries and gravy to heaven for the rest to eat. He later got a job as a russian spy.

As for Coco, He kept his afro and got a job as a surgeon for Mo's...pants? AFRO SURGEON GUY!

Rave Guy now spends his days as a DJ for a techno club on a cloud near you! =3

And that, my friends, is what happened. Who knows? There may be more adventures to come...