"Damn what the fuck was that?" He said while looking around and i held onto my head while glaring at him. 

"What the fuck you think it was nigga!" I sucked my teeth and he looked back at me before bursting out into laughter. "Damn yo head tougher than a mf!" He chuckled and i rolled my eyes smiling anyway. The moment was ruined anyway. He sat down on the couch with me still in his arms and i straddled his waist looking down at him as he looked around the empty-ish apartment. 

"Ki, i just realized sum." He said while looking all serious. I raised an eyebrow while waiting for him to continue. 

"Bein locked up.. missin' thanksgiving withcu and the niggas, not bein' able to see my fuckin' girl and grip her ass when i wanna-" He continued and gripped my ass for emphasis. I rolled my eyes at his extraness. "Made a nigga realize.. that ion wanna loose you. You mean too damn much to me we been through some real hard ass shit wit one anotha back in da days, rememba that one fuckin time i was finna kill Quavo bitch ass in Atlanta and you got me back on my chill shit?" He said and i nodded while thinking back to that week in Atlanta after the squad and I'd all went out for dinner at this restaurant and seen Migos there. Everyone flipped, including me. We'd been beefing wit those niggas for the longest time since Chief snatched they bitch ass chains and they threatened us. I threw a bowl of cold wanton soup in Takeoff's face i still remember that day. I smiled at the memory. 

"And rememba that time i nearly popped Chop fat ass when he tried drenching me?" He said i nodded giggling this time. "That situation wasn't even that serious," I pointed out and he looked at me like a mad man. "Not that serious, fuck you talm bout? You think i'm really finna sit my ass down and let Chop the fatass polar bear drench a nigga? Hellll naw," He said and i laughed. 

"Bae you on a roll wit these jokes, prison made you funnier. Who you met up in there? Katt Williams?" I said and mugged me. I grinned at him before looking down at his chains in thought. Should i tell him about his brother kissing me? Should i really soil the perfect moment we were having? Nah, i'll tell him later, i thought in my head before looking back up to him just in time to see him finally sparking up that blunt that was behind his ear. 

"Bout time you lit that," I said with a smile and he smiled back, sparking it up and handing it to me. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him curiously. 

"Here bruh, you go first." He said and i took it from him carefully. I stared at the blunt. "To us, for going through hell and back and beating anything and anyone who comes our way." I said and held up the blunt before inhaling it and coughing like a maniac. He laughed at me and i fanned my face while glaring at him the same time and coughing. 

"Fuck.....you" I said while coughing. He shook his head and chuckled some more before grabbing the blunt from me and inhaling smoothly with no effort at all. I watched him in awe. I really fucking loved this man. 

"So... what's the plan for today?" I said after he finished exhaling that shit in my fucking face. The nerve. He shrugged and licked his lips. "Shit, it's whatever you wanna do i'm down anything right now," He said i smiled. "You ate yet?" I said and he shook his head. "Nah, as soon as i got out i got a taxi, got changed and came here. I ain' even seen the bros yet. Ion think they know i'm out yet my phone been dead for weeks." He said and i leaned over him to grab my phone off the coffee table. I opened it up with Fredo's nosy ass looking at it too watching what i was doing. I opened up my phone calls and seen 103 missed called from everybody, Pinky, Gizzy, Piper, Tavares (Reese), Durk, Keith, Keith babymama, Kiara, Tadoe, Caper.. and some unknown numbers i didn't know. I made a stank face wondering why the fuck Kieth ugly ass babymama called me twice. "Damn," Fredo said while staring at my missed calls list. I nodded in agreement not having to say anything back.