Love is hanging stiffly in the air *-*

***Ok, so I’m pretty sure none of you all look at this, really, because it may be boring or not what they like.  I know.  I haven’t written crap like this before, and I’m doing it for me, so I guess no one would care much.  Anyways, I can’t help but notice that everyone has another person in their life to drive places with, go shopping with, hug, hold hands with, kiss…half the time I wonder why I notice and am aggravated by it.  I think ‘get a room!  No one wants to see that crap!’  Then it dawns on me:  I’m just bitter.  You see, I have had the worst experiences with relationships (or rather, lack thereof), so I am just a little bitter about the whole ‘love’ thing. 

*break for a bowl of deelish cantaloupe*

Anyways, so I guess I’m undateable that way as guys are undateable if they wear ‘mandals’ and socks or say slang words unsuitable for women’s ears. 

On another note, though, I’m watching UP and I totally forgot how absolutely great it is.  Yes, I am almost 17 and can honestly say how much I truly enjoy the kids’ movie UP.  Russell is hilarious, as is Dug, Kevin (the she-bird), and Mr. Fredrickson.  Great movie, great movie indeed.  SQUIRREL!!!!  Nope, sorry, nothing there.