the boy next door

Ryan's P.O.V. "let's go and meet the neighbors" my mom said "okay" I said back  I went outside I saw a women and I think her son probably around my age he was really cute dark brown hair the most gorgeous brown eyes ever you could stare at them for days "hi" he waved at me "hi what's you're name?" I started to blush "Nick you?" Nick? I like it "it's ryan" I said and smiled at him "so wanna come to my house?" he said to me I smiled at him "Yea sure" I walked with him to his house and WOW his house is amazing "you're house is awesome" I said in aw "trust me I know" he said and chuckled a bit "so how old are you?" I said to him "oh I'm 16 you?" I smiled "I'm 16 to" "so wanna be friends?" I blushed I really wanted to be more than just friends "yea"I said and gave him a hug the hug lasted longer than we thought and then we pulled away and both blushed "wanna play 2 truths 1 lie?" he said "yes I love that game" I said to him "I'll go first my last name is laws I'm gay I have a girlfriend " Nick said to me I thinked for a moment what if he's straight and does have a girlfriend? "I think the lie is that you have a girlfriend and the truths are that you're gay and you're last name is laws" I said to him proudly "you're ummm..." he said awkwardly "it's okay nick" I looked in his eyes witch was hard because he was so tall "you're right" he said with a deep breath.