A NOTE

As of this week, a new & edited version of Cold Fire is available for free on Radish! If all goes accordingly, it's the version I hope to publish. It will be updated regularly (maybe lol) and you will never be asked to pay to read. 

So what is Radish? 

Radish is a free app (available on both apple and android devices) that offers great stories and exclusive content from popular web authors. 

It is a platform specifically designed to support writers. By locking content so that it can only be gained by Radish members, it helps authors earn a living from writing, allowing them to put more time into writing. 

Radish has three models:

Free - A Free story posted on radish will always be 100% free (The new, edited version of Cold Fire is Free on Radish).

Freemium - Chapters are locked on Radish for 7 days. You can choose to pay a small amount to read the chapter now, or you can wait 1 week to read it for free! (The sequel to Cold Fire is now a Freemium book on Radish).

Premium - Chapters beyond chapter 3 are locked for payment. 

What now?

I'd supremely appreciate anyone who gave it a look. Editing is tough and slow (and I haven't done as much as I'd have liked) and I'd really appreciate any feedback. If you've read any of it so far, it'd be great if you could hop back over to wattpad and drop me a line (in the comments here or private message) regarding what you thought of it. 

Thanks in advance. You guys are epic :)