Please Don't

Amy pov

(I blink my eyes twice to see if I am imaginig , but no Mason is standing at my doorstep with a grin in his face...I kept a cold face and asked)

What are you doing here???     (His grin turn into a frown...)

Babygirl i came to see you, you don't know how much I missed you for 2 days... yesterday I had a stupid meeting and today when I went to the cafe, manager told you took day off today.... I thought you are not well or you have some problems... so I came to check on you if you are ok or not .... won't you welcome me into your house????

How do you know my house???     (I asked with a blank face...)

Babygirl I have my sources....

Ofcourse you are rich you can do anything... (i muttered...)

Babygirl can I come in???     (But he didn't wait for my permission he just went inside and sat on the couch...)

What are you doing here Mr. Knight???

I told you babygirl I came here to see you....    (he told casually )

Why do you want to see me??? What are you to me??? I don't want you in my house nor in my life... now please get out from my house Mr. Knight...   (his face turned red in anger for a minute but it changed in to blank...)

Babygirl you know I like you and I care for you... I was worried that's why I came to see you... can you speak with me normally because I won't take insults lightly...     (his face was blank but his eyes filled with anger..... for a minute I got afraid but I put a blank face and said...)

Why should I speak normally to you ??? Who are you to me my friend or boyfriend??? What do you think of me ??? If you speak sweetly and flirt with me.... I will give in for your charms, don't misunderstand me with those sluts who throw themselves to you....

BABYGIRL!!! DON'T speak like that.... his eyes full of fury and his body is shaking in anger... (I know I got under his skin but I have to continue otherwise he won't leave me alone and he will be in problem because of me...)

I am not your WHORE ... so you can use me and throw me ou-  (my sentence cut off ...)

(He crash his lips on mine... he kissed me furiously in anger... I pushed him and slapped him.... tears pouring from my eyes I didn't even bother to wipe them... I saw him his eyes was filled with hurt and guilt... for a moment I want to take him in my arms and wipe those hurt and guilt from his face but I hold myself back from doing that... he came to touch me but I show my hands to stop... I sobbed and said)

Please don't come near me... so I was right you think I am a slut so you can kiss me without my permission...    (my eyes filled with tears, sorry Mason but I have to do this... so you will be safe , I can't risk your life...)

Babygirl you know I like you so much... that's why I am coming to see you but why are you always pushing me away???

I don't want you in my life... if you want to do something for me then please just leave me alone ... just get out of my house and my life... (I said and kept a disgusting face.)

Ok babygirl if you want me go from this house and your life , then ok I am going but one thing babygirl i like you so much, you are not any girl in my life, you are special girl in my life and one more thing dont speak low about yourself because you are not slut or whore, you are far from that... you are an angel in my life...

Good bye babygirl i wont bother you and i wont disturb you but i will always like you and care for you babygirl .... take care....     (with that he kissed my forehead his lips lingering on my forehead for a minute I closed my eyes to save the feeling of his lips in my mind because i don't know when I will get this chance again, if I have a chance or not.... he backed from me and left my house.

After closing my door I broke down crying I am sorry Mason I know you genuinely like me and care for me but I am not capable for you and I can't risk your life by being with you because i like you too Mason .... but i don't want him to hurt you ...with that I cried my heart out....)

Outside her house

Mason pov

He stroke the door with his hands and said

Babygirl I like you so much and care for you if you want me to leave you alone then I will do it... I know without seeing you and hearing your voice won't be good for me but if you are happy then I will do it for your happiness good bye babygirl...   (with that he left in his car but he didn't see that she was watching him from the window with tears in her eyes....)