Chapter 33

Mariana's POV:

Camilla was going to arrive any second now and I was just walking around the room, practically shaking. Suddenly my phone began to buzz in my hand and look down, expecting to see Camilla's name pop up but am surprised by who it really is.

"James what do you want?" I ask coldly.

"Mariana! Thank god you picked up! Is Camilla with you? Something happened and she disappeared." He responds breathless, worry evident through the phone.

"Don't worry, she's almost to my apartment and trust me I know what happened. 

"C-can you call me when she get's to your apartment?" He asked, his voice diminished to a whisper.

"James why would I do that? You know what she's been through right, with what happened in her past? Why would you do the exact same thing to her? You know she's in love with you right. Every night I have heard her talk nothing but praises about you" I snarled, getting heated with each and every word. 

A deep sigh is heard through the phone before he whimpers out, the crying quite obvious, "Mariana, please I just need to know she's safe. Please."

I whisper a yes, before quickly ending the call as the teary eyed Camilla enters through my apartment. 

She drops her bags and runs into my arms. "I love him Mariana. I love him with everything in my body and then the message" she sobs.

I move her to the couch and she smiles at all her favorite food and movies already set up. While eating, she sobs her way through the story once again, and her tears only get heavier while recounting James' part. 

While she talks, I send a sneak text to James, fulfilling his favor. Eventually, her tears tire out as she slowly falls asleep on the couch. I wrap her in a blanket and on the other side of the couch, I lie down as well, shaking my head as to why my beautiful sister is going through all this pain.

Daniela's POV:

After leaving that message with James, I turn towards my partner in crime.

"All done babe. Camilla definitely heard it because as you know, she's on her way to Paris to be with her oh-so loving "sister'" I smirk sarcastically.

He walks over to me and snakes an arm around my waist.

"You know, Daniela, your cunningness is why I hooked up with you in the first place" Mateo Fuentes smiles, "Now, with Camilla heartbroken, I'll swoop in and she'll fall in love with me finally. While you'll finally get your beloved James back."

You know what I don't understand, everyone's obsession with this Camilla girl. I mean in America, James and I had an amazing hookup and then here Mateo and I met and hookedup, I got pregnant and then he's still obsessed with Camilla.

Oh well, it's fine because James thinks it's his baby and now he and I will be together forever, just like it was supposed to be.

"Mateo you need to leave, James will be here any second now" I quickly say while pushing him out the door.

Running up to my room of my apartment, I get dressed in some skin tight jeans and a black lace down body suit to remind James of what he's missing.

Making my way down the stairs, my doorbell rings and I practically run to the door excitement. Pulling the door open, I am greeted by the beautiful Colombian's chocolate brown eyes and tanned skin,

James' POV:

After talking with Mariana and close to bawling my eyes out from what I did to Camilla, I called Daniela so I could talk to her face to face. I was going to officially ask Camilla to be my girlfriend so I can show the world how much I love her. Last night I dreamed of our wedding and then future children.

But now the woman who shattered my heart three years ago is having my child and I've lost Camilla. 

What the hell is wrong with me?

As Daniela opens her door, I notice how her outfit shows off every possible inch of skin that it could and I vomit on the inside. A few years ago this would have made me go insane, but now it just disgusts me.

"James" Daniela squeals irritatingly, "Come in please, please come in. This did used to be our home" 

I mutter a thanks while shuffling in. As I brush past Daniela, she whispers "And it will be again soon". I almost lost my lunch right then and there.

"Listen Daniela, are you sure I was the last guy" I quickly begin, flustered, "Because I used protection, we used protection".

"Well protection breaks baby" she says quickly while stroking my arm with hers, which I brush off and move to the other side .

"I still want a paternity test" I declared, not letting this idea in the back of my head that this baby is not mine.

"Oh it's far too early for that" She smiles.

I sit down while she talks about the years we missed, her words drowned out as I could barely comprehend on what was going on.

Camilla's POV:

I don't know what to feel. After everything that's happened in the past month, James was the first person other than Mariana that I could be myself 100%.

I was on the phone with Mateo who was being strangely kind and was allowing me to take yet another vacation.

Closing the phone, I wrap myself in a blanket next to Mariana and grab the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. In the meantime, my phone buzzed yet again and the familiar name that usually sent my heart fluttering flash onto my phone screen.

Swiping across, I answer the phone and a slight smile creeps across my lips as James speaks before quickly disappearing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! This year has been absolutely insane, in both good and bad ways. I'm blessed to have been given such an amazing opportunity to write this story and I am so so sorry that I haven't been writing more.

One of my New Years resolutions is to write once a week until my story is finished so let's see how long that'll last lol.

Also CONGRATS TO REAL MADRID FOR THE CLUB WORLD CUP WIN! HALA MADRID! As well as TOP OF LA LIGA! May this continue for the whole season so that Real Madrid are finally crowned La Liga Champions as they deserve it!

There has been so much drama with James on his transfer and the fact that he sadly doesn't play often. I'm sorry but that cross in the Borussia Dortmund game that assisted Benzema was absolutely amazing!

I hope he doesn't leave this season, but if he doesn't deserve the time he gets, I want him to go to Chelsea, Juventus or maybe even Bayern Munich where he will be given the attention our Colombian deserves this summer. 

Anyways, I hope all of you have an amazing 2017 and thank you all for the constant reads and votes and private messages, they truly mean the world to me.

Question: What do you think of Daniela?