CHAPTER 8: CONFESSION

Chapter 8: Confession

I felt so pathetic as I walked from the "scene area" towards the dormitory. And for goodness' sake, that was a bit far kaya kailangan ko pang ipakita sa buong Bridle how pathetic I am in my coffee-soaked hair and uniform. Not to mention that my scalp is sore after Honey gave me a "hair treatment". Curse them all! Curse them to the darkest pit of hell! But of course that pain doesn't even half the pain inside of me. It's like everyone has deserted me. I mean, alam kong hindi ako ang tipo ng tao na maraming kaibigan but this status I have now is just so pathetic. Wala na nga akong kaibigan, wala pang may gusto sa akin. Isn't that great? It all started because of a friggin apology that they want me to give away. Hindi naman talaga mahirap mag-sorry but when people blame you for something that you know you didn't mean, how could they rudely demand you to apologize?! If they want me to apologize, they also have to apologize for being rude to me! And that's what we call something that they meant to do. Hindi ko sinasadyang tamaan si Math pero sinadya nilang maging rude sa akin. Does anyone see my point here?

Panay pa rin ang tingin ng mga estudyante sa akin, may nagpipilit na itago ang tawa, may naawa. Tss, they forgot I have good sense of sight kaya nakikita ko ang mga pang-iinsulto nila sa akin. And I am tired so I am not buying those craps.

Tanaw ko na ang gate ng dorm but I don't feel like entering it. For the first time I felt so out of place in Bride. Ang skwelahan na kinamulatan ko sa nagdaang mga taon. I took a deep breath and decided to turn back to my heels and walked towards the gate instead at agad na pumara ng taxi upang magpahatid sa lugar na sa tingin ko ay siyang makakaintindi sa akin sa panahong ito.

I found myself standing on this familiar door again. The door that I have knocked few times and entered with a devil inside. Kung dati ay isa ito sa lugar na kinatatakutan ko, it has become the place that I loved the most. No, it isn't because it is grandiose but because I felt like this is the place where people who can understand me live. Not really understand but atleast wouldn't do what those fools did to me at school. Ilang beses akong bumuntng-hininga bago itinaas ang kamao ko upang kumatok.

"Nasasanay ka na yatang pumasok sa silid ko."

I almost jumped in surprise nang marinig ko ang boses ni Ryu sa likuran ko. What the hell?! Kailan pa ako naging magugulatin tulad nito? Ah, maybe the coffee entered through my sored scalp kaya nagiging nerbiyosa na ako.

"Wag ka ngang manggugulat!"

"I did not. Ikaw lang naman ang nagulat diyan. What are you doing here by the way? Do not enter my room if you're not gonna fuck with me", he said without filtering his words. Ah! Ano pa nga bang aasahan ko sa isang devil na katulad ni Ryu?

"I thought you're not doing it in the bedroom", sagot ko sa kanya. I don't have to be demure and act like I will die hearing the F-word.

"So you remember? Why? Where do you want to do it? In the garage?", he said with a smirk. Nangangati ang kamao ko na dumapo sa mukha niya but I have to remind myself that he is the only person on my side as of this moment.

"No thanks. I'm not some kind of car's spare parts."

"How about in the kitchen?" Shit, why does he look so hot in his flirting? But his jerky words are not working on me. I'll be glad to call a harlot for him.

"Look Ryu, I know you're a jerk but will you please stop your jerky thoughts? I did not come here to - to-", bakit ang hirap sabihin ng salitang iyon sa harap niya?

"Sayang. I'm up for it ngayon", he said while smirking. Hindi ko alam kung manyak siya o sadyang pinaglalaruan niya lang ako. I decided to ignore his words at sinabi sa kanya ang pakay ko.