Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Hey Ab- oh i'm sorry, i meant Massie. We have to go. You're parents called me," Rosie reminded. Rosie is my manager. My name is Massie Smith, that's my name. That's my real name. But everybody knows that i'm Abby Woods. I am an angel from Victoria's Secret. Yep, you read that right.

How did I get this career? Well, Rosie is my mother's sister. Rosie works for VS as supervisor. One day she told me to come with her. What I didn't know was she was going to let me audition. After a few times of coming over the company and examining me, they accepted me and trained me when I was 16.

Rosie called me again so I dressed up in a white mini dress (outfit attached) and got in the car with her.

After a while.

We arrived at my home and got off the and car kissed goodbye to Rosie.

I went inside with a smile. "Hi guys!" I greeted them happily.

"Hey sweetie, come on now and sit down and have dinner," My mom pointed at the vacant chair. But I didn't feel like eating. "Uhm, I think i'm going to sleep. The photoshoot was so tiring," I explained.

I bid them goodnight and went in my room. I sat infront of my study table and opened my laptop and logged in to my messenger and talked to my friends, Kimberly and Chastity. Kim is a beautiful girl, no, more than that. She's gorgeous, inside and out. The girl that can walk down the street and have men staring at her. I didn't even know why she's likes me as her friend, she doesn't even know who I really am. Yes, she doesn't know and I still don't want her to know. Who knows what will happen to me if I lose her. Chastity is my childhood friend, she's also pretty. She knows about my secret. Staying in between them at school, I look like the biggest duff (a.k.a Designated Ugly Fat Friend) in town.

You're probably wondering why an ugly girl would be an angel at Victoria's Secret. Well, my aunt talked about it with me and my parents that it would be safer for me to be another person behind the runway not just for my safety but also for my privacy. She said that these angels don't get enough privacy for themselves because paparazzis always chase after them to get a good story to publish and believe me when I say they'll even try to ruin an innocent model's life just for their entertainment.