Brotherly Love Ch. 1

So yeah this is ANOTHER new story. This is like the second one in two weeks :P. I have so many ideas that I can't control them! I wanted to save this one until I get more popular on Wattpad, but oh well. As you can see, this is a boyxboy, so if you don't like that, DON'T READ THIS STORY! You have been warned!

Adam's POV

"Adam, look out!"

I take my eyes away from Megan Fox standing in the middle of a suburban neighborhood street just in time to move out of the way of the Transformer thing that is trying to smash me. I only watch those movies to see Megan Fox, so I don't know what to call them. It turns to her and she screams. I run over to the Transformer and pull out a gun, shooting all over it to give Megan time to hide. It turns to me, and is about to shoot at me when I throw a grenade at it. It blows up, sending me flying into someone's front yard.

Megan comes running over crying and throws her arms around me. "Oh, Adam! You're so brave! I could have died if it wasn't for you!"

"It's okay now, Megan." I rub her back as I hug her tightly.

She pulls back and opens her mouth to say something. "Wake up!"

I stare at her in confusion. "What?"

"Wake up! Wake up!" Her face slowly starts to fade, and I open my ice-blue eyes to look into electric blue ones.

"Finally, you're up! I swear you could sleep through a tornado!"

I groan and pull my blankets up over my head, and try to go back to sleep. I shout in pain as my little brother, Matt, jumps onto me and starts bouncing on me.

"Oh no, you are not going back to sleep!"

"Get off Matt! You're acting like a freaking two-year-old!"

"What are you talking about? I'm a three-year-old!"

Too bad he's actually 15, but I love that about him. He is a big bundle of happiness and energy. It might sound annoying, but you can't help but laugh at his goofiness. He's still bouncing on me, and I have had enough of it. I burst out from under my covers, throwing Matt onto the floor in the process. He squeeks in surprise, and scrambles to his feet when I start going after him.

He runs down the stairs, me close behind him. I jump over the last few steps, catching up to him. He sprints into the kitchen and gets behind our mom, using her as a shield. "Matt!" I yell. "Only you would sacrifice Mom as a shield." I don't make a move towards them, waiting for Matt to run again.

Mom sighs and rolls her eyes. "It's almost time for breakfast anyways." She turns back to the stove, and exposes Matt in the process. I move towards him again, and he sprints away from me. "Boys!" I hear my mom yell, but we don't stop.

He makes the mistake of trying to put the couch in between us. We stop and stare at each other for a moment, catching our breath. I leap clear over the couch, and tackle him to the ground. We roll around on the white carpet, trying to pin each other. Sadly for him, I'm stronger, so I get him on his stomach with his hands above his head, and me straddling his waist.

"Abuse!" he yells. "Abuse! Child Abuse! Get this crazy 17-year-old off me! He's abusing a child!"

Our dad strolls into the room, gives us one look, and walks away. Matt gasps. "Dad! Why aren't you saving me?"

"'Cause you probably deserve it," he laughs from the kitchen. "Now, it's time for breakfast, so come eat."

I release Matt and we race to the kitchen. I beat him of course, and sit in his favorite chair. He huffs out an annoyed breath and I ruffle his hair. He hates people touching his hair about as much as I do.