~ IMPORTANT! MUST READ! ~

In this world, people are either mages or humans. A mage is born with a specific element and a magic type. Prophecy has it that one day, the forest will give birth to a beautiful baby boy. This child will be able to master all of the elements and he'll be able to use all of the magic types, including one that only he can use. He meets new friends that will help him on his magical journey through the kingdoms to defeat a strong, powerful evil. This being was born from the darkness. He is able to control all of the elements and spell types, as well as one of his own...

- Jumpers: This magic type is compatible with Earth, Ice, and Air. Jumpers can create solid magic circles beneath their feet to jump around in the air. They can go as high as they want, and when they reach a certain level they can make their platforms appear under a comrades feet.

- Swordsmen: This magic type is comparable with Fire and Water. When a swordsman is born, they are assigned with a specific weapon that is attached to their spirit. They can summon their spirit weapon at will and it will be enchanted with the characteristics of their element.

- Archers: This magic type is compatible with Fire, Ice, and the rare Lightning element. Archers can summon a large magic circle around their fist and a small magic circle around the other. The user punches through the larger circle with their small circle and pulls their first back, aiming wherever they please. The arrows that shoot out are made of their element.

- Animal Types: This type of magic is compatible with Earth, Water, and the rare Life element. Animal Types can speak to animals and are born with animal characteristics. Animal Types with the Life element have the ability to heal, but it bares a cost.

- The Prince of the Forest is able to control all of the elements including his personal one, the Holy element.

- The Prince of Darkness is also able to control all of the elements as well as his personal one, the Darkness element.

- The Holy element allows the user to gain strength from any and all light sources around him. He can create a light bright enough to burn down a whole city. This elements also can times the power of all his magic types by ten.

- The Darkness element allows the user to gain strength from the dark. He can travel through shadows and can absorb their energy to make him stronger. This element can times the power of all of his magic types by ten.

- Some mages are able to own familiars. A familiar can be based off of both an inanimate object or a living creature (This will be explained better when you meet Nogla's familiar).

- A mage is born with a tattoo of what their element is as well as what their magic type is.