Chapter Eleven

Hey everybody! sorrry this took so stinkin' long to update! so i was thinking about enetering this into the watty awards, tell me what you think!:) please VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!!!

-LIZ:)

Chapter Eleven- Tristan Kane

I couldn’t get over it. I couldn’t get over how right it felt to hold Rachel in my arms. I couldn’t get over the fact she was letting me. I admit, I don’t know a ton about Rachel. I had only known her for about a month, but over that month we had become so close. I felt like I had known Rachel for my whole life, I felt that Rachel and I had been child hood best friends, I felt like I knew her so well. I was quickly realizing that Rachel was my drug. I needed my fill, I was addicted. 

After Rachel and I had gone to Starbucks we decided to take a walk in the park that was right across the street. It wasn’t a nice park but it gave me an excuse to keep in Rachel’s company. As we were walking on the gravel pathway I reached out for Rachel’s swinging hand. I carefully caught it in my own hand and held it the rest of the walk. I couldn’t let go. We walked in a comfortable silence before Rachel broke it. 

“You know I do have to be back at work in twenty minutes, right?” Rachel let out a large sigh. 

“No.” I whined dragging out the O like a child would do. I even gave her my puppy dog face.

“Tristan! You can’t use that face on me!” Rachel cried covering her face by burying it into Claire’s neck. 

“Please Rachie! Please don’t go back to work! Spend the day with me and Claire! Please?” I yelled in my baby voice, also keeping my puppy dog look on my face. Rachel sighed before looking back at me. 

“I can’t Tristan. I would really like to, more than you know, but if I’m late one more time I’m gone.” Rachel sighed  obviously wanting to stay. 

“Than let them fire you.”

“Are you officially crazy Tris? Hmm Tris are you?” Rachel asked. All I was paying attention to was the nickname that rolled off her tongue perfectly. 

“Hmm Tris…I haven’t had that nickname before…” I mused. Rachel groaned. 

“Is that all you got from what I said?” Rachel asked. I nodded my head ‘yes’. To my surprise Rachel started laughing her beautiful tinkling bell laugh. 

“Tristan I need to go back to work, will you please drive me?” Rachel asked in her baby voice and add in a puppy dog face on top of it and I was a near goner. 

“Okay that right there is illegal from now on!” I yelled groaning at the same time, covering my face with my hands. She was just too adorable for her own good!

“Why?” she asked genuinely curious. 

“Your too damn cute for your own good!” Rachel laughed ignoring the cuss word. Rachel, Claire and I kept on walking through the park occasionally taking a picture here and there. It was in the middle of fall so the leaves had already changed color and some had fallen. Rachel was wearing a plain blank tank top with a grey cardigan. Her wavy, long, chocolate brown hair rustled in the wind every so often. I grey floppy hat sat on the back of her head, and a silver necklace dangled from around neck. She wore a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with worn out boots. Her outfit was probably only twenty buck in all but somehow she made it look beautiful. I had no doubt she would be beautiful in anything she wore, even if it was a potato sack. 

As we were walking down the path Rachel had walked a little bit in front of me. I couldn’t help but think that she had a great butt. After I had stared at her rear for a couple seconds I looked up to see the most precious thing I had ever seen. Rachel was holding Claire in her arms, Claire had her chubby little arms wrapped around Rachel’s neck and was planting a sloppy kiss on Rachel’s cheek. Rachel had her blue eyes closed and had a soft smile playing on her lips. It was a perfect Kodak moment. I quickly whipped out my iPhone 4S and took a picture. It was beautiful. I set it as my background. 

“Are you coming slow poke?” Rachel turned around and teased me. 

“Of course I am, I was just checking out your butt real fast.” I said with a smirk. Rachel’s cheeks turned the brightest red I had ever seen. I caught up to Rachel and Claire but before I passed them I gave Rachel’s rear and slap. 

“Tristan!” Rachel squeaked. I just smirked at her. 

“So are you going to take me back to work now or what? I have to be there in like fifteen minutes.” Rachel asked me a couple minutes later once her blush had died down, to my disappointment. I loved it when I made her blush. 

“Rachel,” I groaned. “I already told you that you are quitting that crappy job.”

“But then I won’t have a job.” Rachel said.

“I’ve been thinking. I am a famous football player-”

“Yes your ego is already big enough.” Rachel interrupted me. 

“As I was saying,” I ignored her. “I am a famous football player with an only child. And what am I suppose to do with that child while I have practice? I know! I could get a nanny! But who better to be a nanny than my girl Rachel!” I said wrapping my arms around her shoulder and pulled her tight against me. 

“You want me to be Claire’s nanny?” Rachel asked. 

“Isn’t that what I just asked? So will you do  it?” Rachel thought about it for a couple minutes before answering.

“Why not.” She answered. 

“Woohoo!” I screamed in her ear on accident causing her to wince and Claire to break into tears. Rachel quickly started bouncing her on her hip. Soon realizing that wasn’t going to work Rachel grabbed Claire’s hand and put it on her chest. Claire instantly calmed down before setting her head  on Rachel’s chest. 

“See! You’re a natural!” I exclaimed placing a small peck on the top of Rachel’s head. Rachel looked up at me from under her lashes before giving me a timid smile. 

P.S. this is not eddited:)