I Got Drunk and Married an Arrogant Rockstar? You've Got to be Kidding Me! [10.2]

I Got Drunk and Married An Arrogant Rockstar? You've Got to be Kidding Me! [10.2]

PART TWO

*eh, you know, the usual. Annabeth [Percy Jackson] reference in last chapter...Yay, girly squeal. meh.

xoxo,

~katie

---

Previously...

"Elena!" Alex called. "We were just about to get you. We've decided to go to Urasawa for dinner. Sorry if you don't like sushi," he shrugged. I don't think he could have faked his innocence any better.

"I don't have any other choices, do I?" I grumbled.

"No, not really. I mean, you could eat here...but I don't have a lot of food," he glanced over towards Brian, "anymore."

"Whatever." I walked over to "my" room and grabbed a sweatshirt. Surprisingly, in March, it can get a little chilly in California. I had gone shopping before with one of my other close friends from Lancaster, Annabeth, a few weeks ago, so I had fresh clothes. I could trust Annabeth, and I told her not to say anything about Alex and me yet. I wanted to keep this a secret for as long as possible. Which will probably end soon. I also bought sunglasses when I went shopping, so I grabbed those too. You never know when these will come in handy.

We left the apartment complex and everyone took their own cars...Except me, of course. I had to ride with Alex. The entire ride was quiet and I glared out the window during the ride to Beverly Hills.

Beverly Hills. The western side of L.A. that's home to countless amounts of famous celebrities. One of the most luxurious and wealthy towns in the nation. Filled with all sorts of press and paparazzi.

----

Chapter 10.2

We arrived at the restaurant a couple minutes later. There were more expensive and extravagant cars there than there were in Europe. I could've worn that I saw a Saleen S7 Twin Turbo, which is practically THE most expensive car in the world. Literally.

Jeez.

The valet took the cars, and neither of the boys was concerned about it. With all the rumors of valets trashing cars, I guess I can see why they weren't. Buying cars for them is like buying a pack of gum.

As we got out of our cars, I peered at the restaurant. It was quite beautiful. It was painted an exotic light tan color with white pillars in front of it that reminded me of Greece. Even though this is a Japanese restaurant. On the center top of the front of the building was "Urasawa". The windows shown groups of people eating at a table or a counter in the dimly lit setting.

Just like I remembered.

When we entered the building, Nate whispered something in one of the female employee's ears and winked at her. I rolled my eyes, but, as promised, we were seated at one of the counters in another room. The walls of the room were a darker tan color, and as the lights shown on it, it made the place cozy.

Sitting at the counter, I placed myself between Brian and Luke, which was as far away from Alex as possible, without looking obvious. We shared our server with two other parties of people that were sitting near us.

"Konnichiwa, Hiro-san," Nate greeted the server with a slight bow of his head. I began to wonder how many times Nate goes here.

Hiro, wearing a baggy sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up, greeted him back and handed us hot towels. He was, indeed, Japanese, with an almost-bald head, it looked shaved, and you could tell that it was growing back. Barely, though.