Chapter Thirteen: Italy

Thirteen

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

Neither of us pulled away from the gentle kiss for some time, I could feel the corners of his mouth quirked up in a smile as his once full lips curled back slightly.

Eventually I leaned my head back and my eyes got stuck on his in a heated stare, much like the kiss neither of us wanted to pull away, but I had to swoop down to retrieve the forgotten clothing.

The smile that adorn his face was one that could not be wiped away, possibly even by a punch to the face.

"I-I'm going to get a shower." I mumbled quietly before scurrying into the spotless bathroom leaving him in his euphoric state.

My breathing was not heavy from the kiss but the heavy thoughts weighing down in my brain.

My first kiss was with my kidnapper, the man who stole me away from my mother, friends, school and home, and I kissed him.

And I really enjoyed it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As he requested I didn't take too long in the steaming shower, only doing the essentials shaving obviously among them.

My body was enveloped in the fluffy white towel as I quickly dried off and change into the clothes he gave me; Dark wash jeans shorts that were a little too short for my liking, A body-hugging turquoise V-neck which again showed a little too much cleavage for my comfort especially with the push-up bra underneath which made my breasts almost spill out over the top, and white converse.

I straightened my hair quickly as I applied minimal makeup, trying to go as quickly as possible so he wouldn't feel the need to bust through the door to see if I was still here.

When I reached the living room he was sitting on the couch as he had said he would be, his phone was pressed against his ear so I decided not to interrupt, so I just sat down next to him and awaited him to finish his conversation with the very loud person on the other end.

"I don't care Zayn. I want- no! If you can't get him to me alive by Friday, you can kiss your new little girlfriend goodbye." Harry basically slammed his phone down on the glass table, nearly shattering it to pieces.

He turned to me and replaced the scowl etched into his face with a small smile, pulling me to his chest tightly while placing a chastise kiss to my temple.

"Sorry about that Princess, ready to go?" He pulled us both up from the leather, our fingers now intertwined tightly by our sides as I looked up at him.

"Uh Harry can you take this off?" I used my other hand to point to the black collar still pressed firmly around the base of my neck.

"Oh yeah, sure thing sweetheart." It was strange how he didn't unlatch our hands but instead struggled to remove the hunk of junk with one hand.

Of course I didn't question him about it, fearing for some reason he would quit this niceness and make me keep it on if I did.

Once the annoying piece of metal was removed from my neck, we headed out to his familiar black Escalade.

Being the gentlemen kidnapper he is, he opened my door for me and waited for me to get buckled in tightly before shutting the door and hopping into the drivers seat.

Half of me hoped that when we reached the mall, someone I knew would recognise us and call the police and have Harry arrested for what he did.

But the other half of me, didn't think Harry deserved to go to jail. He just wants somebody to love him, someone he can hold close and go to when he's sad or when he needs someone to help take the stress off after a bad day.

He thought I was her.

"Harry." My vision came back to reality as we started to merge with cars, versus five minutes ago when we were the only car to be seen on the paved road through the edge of the forest.

"Yes Princess?" He squeezed my hand for me to continue my question.

"Where are we?" My voice came out slightly wobbly as I looked around at the surroundings buzzing past us. None that were even remotely familiar.

"Babe." He looked over at me with that same goofy and giddy smile from earlier, his eyes crinkled and dimples carved deep into his cheeks. "Welcome to Verona Italy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Sorry for the short chapter! Kinda rushing, promise next one will be longer!
Keep voting, following, liking, commenting and all that good stuff!
Xx Jasmine