Chapter Four

If you like Creepypasta you'll probably like this short film for the story The Smiling Man! ^^

▪Chapter Four▪
■A Little Training Never Hurt■

A kick was flung at Kaneki, who swiftly dodged it. He shifted his left foot backwards, ducking his head away from a punch. He decided to deliver his own blow. He kicked out his right foot, kicking his attacker behind the knees, knocking him to his hands and knees.

Kaneki crossed his arms and glared daggers down at his opponent-- Dean-- as he let out a huff of irritation.

Meanwhile, Sam jogged toward a car that had pulled up in Bobby's driveway. Two women emerged from the vehicle, one with long blond hair and the other with long brunette hair.

"Hey Ellen, Jo, what you guys doing over here?" Sam called as he reached the two women.

"I need to speak to Bobby." Ellen replied. Ellen strived past them toward Bobby house, meanwhile Jo stopped beside Sam.

"So... Where's Dean at?" Jo questioned, scanning the area.

"Hes over--" Sam was quickly cut off by the sound of shattering wood.

"Ha! Dumbass! That's a tree!" They heard Dean exclaim in apparent victory. Sm sighed.

"Follow me..." Sam mumbled, leading Jo to where Kaneki and Dean were training.

They found them, Dean was laughing hysterically, doubled over and slapping his knee, and Kaneki looked more irritable than the usual. Kaneki lightly lifed his right leg, which Sam noticed to be rather miss shapen, it snapped back into place with a crack, and he brought his foot down on Dean's head, giving him a face full of dirt. Kaneki didn't kick him that hard-- Even though he severely wanted to bash the elders head in-- so Dean wasn't hurt.

[Gou shouldn't double over laughing in the middle of a fight, even a child knows that.] Kaneki wrote coolly, dropping the note on Dean. Kaneki stepped away evenly, hands in his pockets and his eyes vacant of any emotion.

Kaneki's eyes finally snagged on Jo and Sam, mild interest emitting from him.

"Erm, whose he?" Jo questioned.

"That's Kaneki, he's a ghoul from Japan, we're going to teach him how to hunt." Sam replied.