Day 11

Yn had ran upstairs.Yn had punched jordan in the face and she punched you to.yn had pulled her hair and dragged her downstairs.yn kept punching jordan in the mouth.She had punched you in the eye.Ashley had pushed jordan.you got on top on her and started beating the shit out her.Amber ran downstairs and started pulling her hair.

(acam)ashley:amber what in the hell are you doing? jumping in i dont think yn need a helper.

sercurity broke it up and the producer started calling the phone he asked for you.

yn:hello

producer:you need to stay at a hotel tonight.

yn:ok 

you had hung up.

ashley:you cool?

yn:yeah but i dont give two shits about that bitch!!!

jordan:no dont send me to no hotel send me home!!!

(acam)jordan:i no i was the baddest bitch and always will be. i got some business to take care.

jordan had put all of her stuff in the van and went back into the house. she had picked up a rock and threw at us.Ashley took off she knocked down 3 sercurity guards.we all ran downstairs.

Ashley was punched her in the face and kicked her in the stomach. Amber jumped in and started pulling jordan hair.The security guards had pulled them away. Yn had took ashley upstairs to their room.

Ashley:really that threw a rock at us. THAT DAMN THING ALMOST HITTED ME IN MY MOTHERFUCKING FACE!!!!!!

yn:I all good you'll see that bitch at the reunion.

ashley:fuck that i wanna fuck that bitch up now.

jordan:DUMASS HOES!! I'LL SEE YALL BITCHES AT REUNION!!!!!

she had got in her van and left.

amber:stupid ass hoe.

keisha:yall that nigga who  she brought home started talking to ash. That shit was funny.

Ashley:he was like whats yo name. I was like go...to...HELL!! hahaha

all the girls laughed

trina:goodnight yall

other girls: good night