Love Olympus (15)

[ Venus's POV ]

The Blue team was eliminated...

A chill went through my spine. I remembered how in that moment.... How... I looked straight into Bruno's direction and saw his finger moving back and fourth on his chin. I remembered that rock moving out of site. That rock, Malik was using to lift himself up.

Bruno..

He was doing it.

He was altering the game.

It hit me-

I just knew. I just knew it was him, yet i was playing this game at the mercy of his finger. If he thought I wasn't needed he would easily cut me like Malik. Poor Malik who held on in such a sickening metaphoric manner..

Holding onto his life.

I was sitting on my bed as the light streamed in from the curtains. It was morning and I didn't get a wink of sleep. I moved my bed away from Clark who would notice when he woke up what I did. I just needed some space. A cold solitude so I could lay there as the lifeless soul I am.

I watched Clark sleep like nothing. I watched him wondering if I could ever sleep like that again.

The answer was plain and simple.

No.

Even if I moved my bed back to the wall I could still feel the heat coming from Clark. I don't know why. It was pulling at me. To come to it, to come to him. I wrapped myself with my arms during the night, freezing nonetheless.

I stayed like that stubborn.

I was so tired, but I wouldn't admit that factor. I was just to numb to admit it.

My back started to hurt however from sitting to long. My eyes beginning to go dry from staring at the floor for too long. I got up slowly, wincing from my aching back and walked towards the washroom. I limped to the washroom actually because of the blood not circulating my legs quickly.

I washed my face and stood there while balancing myself out with the help of the sink. I caught my breath and grabbed my toothbrush. I rubbed my teeth hard until it bled multiple of times. The salty taste of the blood circling on my palette.

I swallowed and barfed it all out. I rinsed out the sink and wiped my mouth with shaking hands. I combed my hair with my fingers and sniffed.

Looking up in the mirror I didn't recognize the girl girl in front of me. I opened my mouth to ask her who she was, but it was too late.

I looked away quickly and turned off the washroom light. I headed towards the door quietly and exited. I closed it behind me with the best of my ability and walked away.

Walking the halls with my bare feet I could feel the emptiness of the household. There were only four teams left. Caspian and I....Clark and Krystal... June and Minroe who have been very quiet lately and Ruby who also has been in her own world, getting noticeably thinner.

Ever since that illusion bonus game she's been avoiding me. Everytime I conjure up the curiosity to go ask her what's up she turns me down. That look of fear in her eyes still scares me. I decided to just leave her alone.

I dragged my hand against the opposite wall as I walked with one foot at a time. I felt like jello since sleep pursued me. I stretched it away, but that didn't help either.

I found myself in the living room to only find Krystal. I stopped entirely. Her hair was cut choppiley. It was as if she used a knife and in my case I was probably right.