SIBLINGS: H . P

R E Q U E S T E D B Y :
@-dementer

R E Q U E S T E D   B Y : @-dementer

   Elizabeth Potter, was the eldest of Lilly's and James' Potter children. With the age of three, she had witness her parents death, and the true face of Lord Voldemort. People questioned the details of the Potter's home attack, specially when Elizabeth had admitted that it was not her uncle Sirius who had murdered her parents, but Peter Pettigrew. 

   However, as the years passed, she was asked by her godfather, Remus Lupin, to keep quiet about the truth until times came trough. So Elizabeth stayed quiet for years, while still looking after her baby brother. When she was eleven years old, an owl had dropped a letter to her lab while she was playing with her baby brother outside on their aunt's backyard. The girl opened, curious on what it was. Her smiled widen when she saw she was accepted to the Hogwarts. The girl had heard the name being mentioned by her godfather, and her uncle Sirius plenty of times when they told her the adventures they had with her father when they were younger. 

   Harry, who at the time was seven, did not understood why her sister was so excited about. The girl had kept her magic secret from him and her aunt. It was then when she ran up the stairs, surprising to see a brown owl on her window. She opened the window to let out Remus's owl in. Writing a quick letter to her godfather, she told him about her acceptance to the wizardry school.  It was soon shorted lived though, when her cousin Dudley found the letter and told his parents. 

   That did not meant that it will have been the end of it. With the excuse of her being accepted to another prestige school for girls - which was a lie - Remus Lupin took Elizabeth to Diagon Alley and help her buy all her things needed for school. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

   It was not until Harry's First year that Elizabeth was beyond happy. Her little brother was going to join her. It was funny to see him befriend the Weasley's twin younger brother, Ron. For Elizabeth had become inseparable with them. Elizabeth grinned as she watched her younger brother walk up to the sorting hat, before announcing his house: Gryffindor. As soon as Harry had taken a seat, Elizabeth ran towards him. She gave him a tight hug, shocking him. 

When Harry turned around he was completely surprised to see his older sister, who was kissing both of his cheeks. "Welcome to Hogwarts, Harry." She said, before being dragged away by the twins. She will constantly talk to her younger brother, to check he was alright. However, she did went insane when she heard Harry and Ron had fought a troll. She did not known it will get worst each year to come for Harry. 

Nevertheless, she tried to stayed calm with the help of the Weasley Twins. Which did not worked when she looked after her younger brother who had found the sorcerers stone towards the end of the year.