Big Bad Alphas

WARNING: This is an older story of mine. You may run into technical errors, plot holes, and cringe. You have been warned.

(This story is now Complete)

Looking to him, our eyes connect and my heart slowly begins to beat harder and harder. His hand falls gently against my cheek and my lungs rise: filling to the brim with crisp air. Warmth from his touch seeps into my skin and the entire sensation relaxes my being. Gently, he brushes the stray, damp hairs from my face. We both gaze deeper into each other's eyes; not a word spoken by either of us. I am losing myself in the hypnotic trance of his stare.

<><><>

While trying to see the best in everyone, Isabella finds herself battling against her own mind. After an attack on her pack, she has to choose between her newly discovered mate and her beloved sister. Her heart is in the palm of his hand—though she struggles to admit it, but that does not mean he will not crush it. It is a game of trust, and she cannot afford to lose.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Copyright © 2019

Copyright: 'Big Bad Alphas' including all chapters and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the creator of this work, Sydney724. Any unauthorized copying, manipulation, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What to know (If you wanna know):

• This story is linked to others, but you do not have to read those to read this story. You can follow along perfectly fine, as the main character is brand new, her story has not been told.
• Females point of view and first person
• werewolf (if you couldn't tell)
• Chapters are 1000- 2000 words

If you are interested in the stories that this one is linked too, they are I'm The Alpha's Mate and I'm The Alpha's World. The second one is the sequel to the first.
You do not have to read those to read this, especially since I'm the Alphas Mate has been Rewritten. You can read the Rewritten version of the first and know know a few characters in this story beforehand. The Rewritten is on my profile under the title: I'm The Alpha's Mate|Rewritten