Chapter 18 It was all a bet

Start from the beginning

"I swear you're the clumsiest person I know," Bella muttered.

"I am not!," I argued.

"Tell that to the flight attendant with a broken arm, the broken vase, the coffee stained shirt, the boy you ran into. Shall I go on," Bella said.

"OH hush!," I said.

"Anyway. We're going to victoria's secret next. You coming," Peyton asked.

"Yeah. No. I'm going to Hot Topic, Spencer's, and Rodney's. Meet you girls at the cafeteria," I said.

"Okay that works," Skyler said. Bella grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

"What's wrong? You seem a bit down," She asked.

"I'm fine," I smiled.

"No you're not," She asked.

"It's nothing really. Kyle broke up with me, that's all. It was mutual and I felt the same way he did," I smiled. She gasped. I smiled and hugged her. Then walked back.

"Well, there's a sale at Hot Topic, so I have to hurry to get the good stuff," I smiled. I walked out of Aero.

"I never thought that a girl like you would be into stuff like that," Jackson said.

"Yeah. Well. This is just something I'm experimenting with and I hate these heels," I groaned. I stopped and took my heels off. I saw a blonde walking by.

"Hey! Blonde. Want these heels," I said.

"OMG! THESE ARE DESIGNERS! HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS A PAIR LIKE THESE," She squealed.

"1) My brothers are rich. 2) You walk into a store and buy them. 3) No, you can't date them because they don't date. So you want these Blondie," I said. She nodded. I gave them to her. She walked off.

"Now we can make a stop for shoe shopping," I laughed. They looked at me with an amused expression.

"I really dubbed you as a girly girl," Nolan laughed.

"Yeah. No. Maybe. I don't know," I said. We walked into Spencer's.

*7:00 p.m*

I walked out of the bathroom wearing black and rose flower sweatpants, black sports bra, a matching jacket, and black shoes. I put my hair in a pony tail.

"Okay this is much better. Let's eat," I smiled. They laughed and looked at me with amusement.

"It's not lunch," Jackson laughed.

"For me it is," I smiled. We walked to the courtroom. I bought them lunch and bought myself food. We sat down with the girls and ate. A few minutes later we finished.

"We should probably get going. We have to fit all this stuff into our suitcases. Our flight is at 8 for L.A," Peyton said. We got up and grabbed our bags.

"I'll see you around," I smiled. We walked to the doors.

"Yo Chicka! Give me your number so we can talk," Nolan said. I laughed. I walked back to them. I gave them my number.

"Thanks," Jackson said. I nodded. We walked to my car. We got in and drove home.

*8:40 p.m*

We walked into the plane.

"My seats here with Peyton," Jade said. We all announced our seats.

"Did you find your seat yet Allie," Luca said. I walked to the Row D seat 20.

"Found it. It's in Economy," I said.

"Oh okay," Luca said. I sat down in the middle seat. Jackson, Blake, Nolan, and Ethan got on. My mouth flew open. Their eyes meet mine. They smirked and laughed. They walked over and put their carry ons away. Blake and Nolan sat down next to me. Then next to Blake was Ethan. Then next to Nolan is Jackson.