"Things" *

*Austin is in an interview, and is finally speaking out about your relationship.*

"So Austin, we've all found out that you and (Y/N) are officially a couple, but we don't really know her," says the bald-headed man sitting behind the microphone. Austin smiles and for a slight second, his cheeks turn red at the mention of your name.

"Well, what do you wanna know about her?" he chokes up, kind of nervous. He feels as if he says something wrong, he would disappoint you or turn his fans against you and that's the last thing he wants to do.

"For starters, tell us how you met."

Shaky, he scratches the back of his neck. His eyes go down to the carpet, but a smile grows on his face. 

"We met on New Years," he starts off, reminiscing at the thought. "I was standing in a crowd of hundreds of people, trying to keep a low profile. My boys and I got to where we were going to have a good view to see the ball drop in Times Square.  (Y/N) was behind us. I smiled at her as soon as we got there, but we didn't really say anything. The countdown started and everyone was grabbing their loved ones to kiss and I was just standing there all alone with my hands in my pockets and stuff when suddenly I got this idea to turn around and talk to the pretty women behind me. Everyone started chanting 10,9,8 and that's when I turned around and looked straight into her eyes and said 'Hi, I'm Austin,' and she smiled and replied 'Hello. I'm (Y/N).' The countdown started getting closer and closer. 5,4,3 and then i took a chance for it and said 'Would you hate me if I asked you to be my midnight kiss?' Her eyes got huge and for a second I thought she was going to run away from me, but at the last second she slipped her hands around my neck and pulled me in for a beautiful kiss." 

Just thinking about that made his heart skip a beat. "And it wasn't just like a normal kiss," he adds.  "It was evident that there were sparks." 

His mouth spilled out all his mind is holding in. "She pulled away after a couple seconds and we told each other Happy New Year. We got distracted by the groups of people we were with as everyone started hugging everyone, but I turned around just as she was about to walk away. My mouth had no filter. I asked her if she wanted to meet up to get coffee or something and we exchanged phone numbers. Her kindness was such a turn on and I just felt like I couldn't get enough."

The moment unraveled him into a daydream of memories. A beautiful melody of a song he wishes he could play over and over. "So did you guys meet up for coffee?" The interviewer known as Joe butted in and brought Austin back to reality. "No, actually we didn't get coffee," he laughs. "But, we stayed up texting each other the whole night and I took her out for breakfast that morning. For some reason we didn't get coffee now that I think about it."

"I guess coffee was just the pickup line?"

"I guess it was. I'm not complaining though"

"So tell us more. What's (Y/N) like to be around?"

A vibrant smile flashes revealing Austin's teeth. "Well, she's really charming. And her voice is really seductive. She's always really goofy, but she's also incredibly shy. It's like she's the perfect mixture of everything. You know?"

"So you're telling me she's what you've been looking for?"

"Well, I haven't really been looking. But, I guess in a way, yeah she is."

"Do you think that you two are going to last?"

"I mean, yeah, I'd hope so! But, I don't know what the future will hold. I know I definitely want her in my life, and I will do everything possible to make sure it happens. I know it's probably hard for her now that my Mahomies know about us, but I'm hoping they treat her kindly because I don't want to screw it up."

"Do you think she's taking the fame well?"

"I do. She's actually been really chill about it. When we went viral, she didn't like let anything bother her, which I find pretty impressive because even I have those days where those stupid little hater comments get to me." His eyebrows wrinkle at the thought of how violent and harsh some of the things people say are.

"If she does get affected by hate, would you deal with it, or would you let her handle it alone?"

"I would handle it. I know she's a big girl, but I feel like it's my right to protect her. If someone says something, they're going to have to deal with me. There's no question about it."

"It seems to me you are really into this girl Austin," Joe says as he adjusts his glasses. "And from the sound of it, I really like her too. Let's see a picture of her."

Austin pulls out his phone and passes it around the crew sitting at the table. The picture is of you two sitting by the fire at his apartment, all tangled in each other's arms.

"Wow," Joe says as he slides his glasses down his nose to get a better view. "She is gorgeous."

"She is simply the most beautiful girl I know aside from my mom," Austin jokes as the last lady hands him back his phone.

"Now they last question we have for you was sent in by a fan."

"Oh boy" He whispers.

"Oh boy is right," Joe laughs. He scrolls down on his IPad and clicks on a tweet sent in. "We heard (Y/N) slept over last night, is that true?" Embarrassment flashes all over Austin's face. He chuckles to himself and exhales deeply. "Yes, (Y/N) did."

"What did you and (Y/N) do?"

A boyish grin approaches as a smirk forms on Austin's face. He bites his lips and tries to play it cool. "Things..." he replied. Everyone started laughing in the room and pats him on the back.

"Well Austin, thank you for coming in tonight. I'm really happy you've found a girl and a precious one at that. I definitely approve. I wish you both the best."

"Thank you so much and thank you for having me."

"Anytime. Now, why don't you get out of here and take that dozen of roses over there to (Y/N). Tell her they're a congratulations gift. Then afterward, you guys can get back to your "Things,""

 He laughs as he puts quotations around the word "Things." 

Alex walks in and starts laughing because he can't hold it in anymore. He pats Austin on his back as Austin's face turns as red as a tomato. He couldn't help but think of the "Things" he wanted to do with you... You are his life now and he couldn't be happier.