Chapter Twenty-Six

Giggling came from beneath the sheets in Jenny's bedroom. "Jason, stop that." She tried to pull herself out of bed, but he pinned her hands above her head, straddling her.

"Think I can get you hiccupping again?"

She squealed, bucking her hips into his crotch. "Don't you dare, mister."

He poked his fingers into her side, tickling her. "Say my name."

"Never," she said between fits of laughter, squirming beneath him.

He was already hard and ready for the third time that day. Who would have thought that he, a nerd, would have found his way into the bed of a woman like Jenny?

They weren't supposed to happen, he knew that, and if she knew the reason why he'd mustered up the courage to talk to her, she'd mop the floor with him. He'd really come to like her and was bowled over by the fact that she actually wanted a guy like him. She even stated that he wasn't like the others she usually dated.

Looking down at the woman under him, he felt a sense of pride. He was no longer the freaky science dude at the bottom of the sexual ladder. Leaning down, he brushed his lips against hers just as both of their phones rang in unison.

He leaned his forehead against hers and groaned. "Just when things were getting good."

"Ignore them," She reached up and linked her hands behind his neck, pulling his lips back to hers.

"I'm sorry. It might be my boss with some urgent news. He's a stickler."

Jason rolled off her, as they both reached over to grab their phones.

"Oh my god, Neri!" Jenny fumbled with her phone, knocking it to the floor. She slid out of bed after it, landing with a thump. "Holy shit, girl, what happened to you? You like disappeared off the face of the earth."

Intrigued by her reaction, Jason said, "Boss, I'll call you back."

"No, don't hang up, you idiot. We know where she is," Craig said.

"I can't talk now. Can we talk about it later?" He looked over at Jenny, making sure she wasn't paying attention to his call.

"She's in Grand Lake," Craig continued.

Picking up his boxers off the floor, he slid them on and stepped outside of the bedroom. "What makes you think that?"

"Haven't you been paying any attention to the news?"

He looked at the door to the bedroom, and smirked. "Not really." He hadn't done much of anything over the last few days, except getting acquainted with the cute contours of her tattooed derriere.

Even as he stood there talking on the phone, his boxers could hardly contain his erection, which ached for release. Reaching down, he ran his hand along his shaft and shivered with excitement.

"Can you hurry it up, boss? I'm kind of busy here," he begged. Why he waited so long to explore this part of his life was beyond him. Hopefully, he'd never have to go back to being a single bachelor again. This was far too much fun.

"Turn on the news. They can't stop talking about it."

Jason leaned his head back and groaned again. "I can't do that right now. I'm with Jenny."

"Has she heard from her yet?"

"Oddly enough, I think she's on the phone with her right now."

"Then what are you doing on the phone with me, boy? Go find out what's going on," Craig ordered, ending the call.