Chapter 7- Actions and Emotions

His Fake Girlfriend

Chapter 7- Actions and Emotions

I knocked on Sky’s door around nine in the morning hoping that she was up already. I hope she got enough sleep last night. She said before she went to bed that she wouldn’t but I really hope she did. When I knocked and she didn’t answer I took it upon myself and opened the door and walked in. The small guest room held a twin sized metal bed and a chrome bureau. Next to the bed was a small glass table with a white reading lamp and a small metallic clock. The bed, which Sky was still sleeping in, had white sheets and a gray comforter that once belonged to Josh until he got a new bed set and a larger bed.

From the door way I could still see her snoozing and she had forgotten all about closing the curtains last night, so the room was lit up a bit. Walking over to her bed I hated to wake her up but I knew she’d probably kill me if I didn’t wake her up sooner to get ready for the party.  

I kneeled by the bed, seeing her peacefully asleep with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly parted. Her hair was all over her face and I couldn’t help but bite my tongue from laughing when I saw some drool. I shook her shoulder lightly whispering her name, “Sky.” That didn’t work, “Sky wake up.” I said a bit more loudly still shaking her shoulder. With a groan she moved until her back faced me and she pulled at her covers, “Come on sunshine time to get up. You don’t want to look like that when you visit my family.” I chuckled only getting a weak groan from her, “Don’t make me get under those covers with you.” I teased. She once again groaned but louder this time and flipped herself over to her stomach, hiding her face in her pillow with her arms under it, “Now you’re just asking for it.” I muttered softly pulling at a strand of her hair.

I pushed her on the bed making space for me to squirm next to her, “Jeremy.” She mumbled throwing her limbs at me weakly. I threw the covers over my head and laughed, tapping my fingers under her shirt touching her stomach, “Jeremy stop I don’t even have a bra on.” She groaned slapping my hands away.

“Even better,” I chuckled nipping at her skin. She almost poked me in the eye which is very mean of her to do, “Aw you’ve got a freckle on your stomach.” I commented as I began to poke at it.

“Leave me alone, Coleman.” She demanded pulling her shirt down.

The child in me came out as I began to use my index and middle finger as human legs and began to move from her ankles and up, “Dun nuh, Duh nuh, Duh nuh, dun nuh, dun nuh, dun nuh, dun nuuuuuh. Do do do do.”

“Stop with the pink panther tune and get out of my bed.” She ordered, pushing her toes into my chest, “Go any further and you’re going to need to find a new girlfriend.” She threatened when my fingers made it to the inside of her thighs. I laughed pinching the bottom of her butt earning a yelp from her mouth, “Get out of my bed you filthy pervert.” She argued smacking whatever she could.

“Feisty this morning, aren’t you sunshine.” I commented with a laugh. She pushes the covers off, revealing my crouched body next to hers, “Good morning.” I smile poking her behind.

“What a horrible morning.” She mutters rubbing her eyes, “You’re annoying as hack.”