3

Jason - one month later- Arriving to the airport in New York City

I lift my son out of his seat. He lets out a groggy groan, slightly stirring in my arms. "Are we here?" He mumbles.

I kiss his head as I start walking down the aisle.  "Yes, bud. Go back to sleep," I push his head against my shoulder.

I feel Nezther grab my side while walking behind me. Jasper nods and leans his head on my shoulder. We wait for our bags at the conveyer belt. Nezther grabs them off and sets them in front of me. I hand her our child before grabbing the bags. We walk outside to hail a cab. I tell him the address of our hotel.

"Momma?" Jasper whimpers as he opens his eyes. He gasps and sits up on his knees. He looks it the window, exclaiming and pointing at all the lights of the city.

Nezther has her back against the door, her legs resting on my thighs, and her head against the seat. I rub her thigh gently, Jasper babbling on in the background. "You alright?" I ask in a whisper.

She nods slight, smiling tiredly. "Yeah, I'm perfect, baby," she snuggles closer to me.

I kiss her forehead before turning my attention to our son. "I know!" I exclaim, attempting to sound as if I were paying attention.

«» «» «»

"Y'know," I whisper as I place my hands on Nezther's shoulders. "I thought we could have some Princess and Daddy time," I begin massaging.

She turns her head to look at me. "Yeah?" I nod and kiss her cheek, down the side of her neck. "Mm, close the door," she pulls away from me.

I move over to the double doors that separates Jasper's bed and the living room, kitchen, and bathroom, from our room. I walk over to the jacuzzi that sits in front of the window, over looking Times Square. I toss off my shirt and look over at Nezther. She sits at the end of the bed, watching me intently. I walk over to her, parting her legs and placing myself between them.

I tilt her chin so she is looking at me. I slowly lean down and kiss her deeply. Her hands grip my hips as I tangle my fingers into her hair. I comb my fingers through her black locks as she pulls her lips away. I wrap my arms around her shoulders, pulling her against my body. She leans her head on my chest, letting out a soft sigh. I kiss the top of her head.

Without a word, we both undress and get into the large tub. Nessie plays around with the buttons for a few minutes, giggling when the jets hit her back. I extend both of my arms to her. She scoots over and leans her back against my chest. I let out a quiet moan as I hold the most precious thing in my life as close as I can get her. She rubs my forearms gently as I draw small circles on her belly with my thumb.

"Hey, Jace?" She whispers.

I lean my head on top of hers. "Mhmm?" I hum softly.

She settles her small hands on top of my large ones. "I'm pregnant," she mumbles- almost incoherently.

I smile against her hair before pulling my head up. "You are?" She nods, snuggling her back into me more. "How far along?" 

"About a month," she sighs.

"Christmas?"

"Most likely. That's the last time we had sex."

I shake my head. "No, it wasn't," my voice becomes laced with lust.

She furrows her eyebrows. "What do you mean? Yes, it was."

"No, the last time was about five minutes into the future," I smirk.

She giggles as I stand up in the tub, bringing her with me. I set her on her feet. "I'm freezing," she shivers.

I grab a fluffy towel and wrap her in it. I hold her close to me as she shivers. "Baby," I chuckle at her. She tries to step closer to me, letting it a small whimper. "Look at me, beautiful," I grab her chin gently. She looks up, furrowing her eyebrows slightly. "I love you so, so, so, so much," I lean down to kiss her lips.

Her small arms wrap around my waist as I cup her cheeks. She pulls away slightly, leaning her head on my shoulder. "Can we just stand here for a few minutes?" I only nod as I wrap my arms around her once more.

Long story short, we ended up making passionate love that night. After she fell asleep cuddled up with me, I slid my button down shirt onto her arms. I buttoned it carefully so I didn't wake her. I slid on some sweatpants and went to check on my son. He was still asleep so I left our door open incase he wakes up.