"How about Taekook?" Taehyung suggested, not giving up yet.

Both you and Jungkook exchanged looks, and then just watched the two of them fought again.

"By the way, Gayeon asked me to tell you that she can't come to the date tonight." Jungkook spoke up all of a sudden which grabbed Taehyung's attention in an immediate.

"Why?!" He frowned, looking obviously disappointed.

"She's going to a concert." He simply responded.

Taehyung merely sighed and facepalmed himself really hard, "Ugh. When is she going to stop fangirling over that boy band?"

"That's why I broke up with her." Yoongi quietly muttered under his breath, none of you heard him and knew that he once dated Gayeon in the past.

Yoongi was searching for Hoseok's number in your phone when there was this one name that caught his eyes.

"Kim V? Who is this?" He asked as he shoved the phone screen to your face. The name sounded so weird to him, he couldn't help but to feel suspicious about it.

"He is Taehyung's twin brother. Right?" You turned to Taehyung who began to grin in an awkward way.

"You have a twin brother?!" Jimin questioned, eyes widened.

"But weird, I tried to call his number before but, it was always out of service." You stated, only to earn a glare from Jungkook who was sitting next to you.

"You tried to call him? Why?" He eyed you.

"Just to ask how he was doing." You answered before leaning your head on him which made Jungkook softened inside.

"By the way, did you know what name did Taehee save your number in her phone as?" Yoongi suddenly interrupted.

Having light of anticipation in his eyes, he raised his brows at him as a what-is-it. He was indeed curious.

"My Cruel Husband." he stated and the three of them broke into laughter.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had this blank face on as he never knew about it.

"Me? Cruel? Why?" He whined.

"Ask yourself." You stuck your tongue out at him in a teasing way.

Yoongi almost forgot about his main purpose to borrow your phone and quickly searched for Hoseok's name in your phone. Once he found his number, he didn't hesitate to give him a call.

"Ey, Hobi. It's me, hyung."

"HYUNG. We got lost!" he whined through the phone.

His voice was so loud that Yoongi had to pull the phone away from his ear. He decided to turn on the speaker phone so that he didn't have to listen to his loud voice alone.

"Where are you guys now?" Taehyung asked, putting his face closer to the phone so that Hoseok could hear his voice clearly.

"I don't know. Even Namjoon and Jin-hyung are fighting right now. They're arguing on which path is the right one. I wanna see Jimin."

"You wanna see me?" Jimin laughed.

"Not you. The baby. Jeon Jimin."

"Let's meet up in the lobby. I'll lead you guys to here." Yoongi stood up, heading to the door as Jimin followed him from behind like a puppy following its owner.

Taehyung was about to join them, but then he suddenly turned and walked to your side instead.

"By the way, Taehee." He spoke up before leaning in to your ear to whisper something, "Sorry, but I don't have a twin."

He pulled away and innocently smiled at you who looked pretty shocked at his statement before leaving the room. Jungkook didn't realize it as he was busy looking for the baby in his arms.

You turned your head back to Jungkook and wondered on how to tell him about it. It took him quite a while to move on since the day V, who was actually Taehyung, confessed his love to you. If he knew that V was actually Taehyung at that time, it might ruin their friendship.

*I'll tell you, one day.*

"Why are you staring at me?" Jungkook suddenly asked, snapping your thoughts away.

You sheepishly grinned at him as you shook your head. But then, the smile on your face gradually faded when you spotted this little scar on his cheek.

"The crash left this unwanted scar. I'm sorry." You apologized while softly brushing your thumb on his cheek.

"What are you sorry for? The crash was clearly not your fault." He said before carefully gave baby Jimin back to your arms.

A soft smile was formed on your lips as you stared at the cute baby, "I still remember, how devastated I was when the doctor told me you couldn't make it."

"He was not a doctor. He was a patient with mental disorder who dressed up as a doctor and sneaked into the ER without permission."

"I know." You let out a chuckle.

"The most important thing now is, you've delivered a healthy and handsome baby. I'm so proud of you." Jungkook said as he slung his arm around your shoulders.

"Wait here, I have a present for you but I left it in car." He got off from the bed and ran towards the door.

Jungkook was about to reach for the doorknob when the door swung open by itself and slammed Jungkook right on his face.

"Jeon Jimin~" Hoseok excitedly squealed as he ran towards you, leaving Jungkook in pain behind.

He didn't notice anything until he heard him wincing in pain there, "Sorry, did I hit your big nose?"

At that moment, Namjoon and Jin stepped in.

"I think you just hit his coconut head." Namjoon playfully laughed.

But Jungkook didn't respond to any of them. He kept on holding his forehead in pain which made all of you worried.

"Are you okay?" Jin anxiously asked. For some reasons, he sounded like a worried mother at that time.

"Ugh.. I should buy wagashi(Japanese sweets) for Taehee." Jungkook mumbled, which left everyone in a total confusion.

His eyes grew wide as he slowly looked up to everyone around him, "Wait..."

And that was how Jeon Jungkook ridiculously got his memories back.

-The End-