Chapter 15

Ayla's POV.

I drop my phone and just stand there.

"I-I don't want to go home." I say.

Carter looks at me and says."I don't know what to do, I'll call Taylor."

Carter's POV.

"Bro, I need you here at the hotel." I say running my hand through my hair.

"We just got here, but I'll see what I can do." He says. And I hang up.

Ayla sits down on her bed just staring.

"Ayla it'll be alright." I say sitting next to her.

"Carter it won't. Who knows what he'll do? He could rape me or-." She says freaking out but I cut her off.

"Hey it'll be okay. I'll be there and the rest of the boys will be there to." I say putting my arm around her shoulder. She starts to cry on my chest. "Sh, Taylor will be here any minute."

10 minutes later.

"Hey I came as soon as I can. What's going on?" He says trying to catch his breath.

"It's Logan." Ayla says. "He's gonna do something to me when we get back."

"He ain't gonna do crap to you when we get back because he'd have to go through me first." He says.

"I just don't want the rest of the guys to get into this." she says putting her hand on her head.

"They won't." I say.

"I think me and Jack should just stay friends until this is all settled." She says.

"Whatever you want to do is your decision." Taylor says.

"Alright I'm gonna talk to him once they get back." She sighs.

"Don't worry bout it." I say giving her a hug. And she hugs me back.

An hour later.

Ayla's POV.

Alright I can do this I just gotta tell him about Logan.

"Ayla, are you alright?" Jack says greeting me with a hug.

I nod my head and he kisses my cheek.

"I just need to talk to you. Let's go for a walk." I say.

*at the park.*

"Jack, listen please and hear me out." We sit down on the bench and I hold both his hands and sigh. "Logan is planning on doing something to me when we get back and I just didn't want you to get into it, so Jack I'm really sorry but right now I think it's best we stayed really good friends, and if everything is okay in the end, we get back together?" I say looking into his eyes.

He replies."Ayla, I-."

-K(: