Unrevealing more

September arrived and that meant back to school shopping so i packed jayden in the car and headed to the mall. When we pulled in jayden and i ran into the entrance to get out of the rain. i saw a familiar head of long brown hair running around with another brown haired boy that seemed vividly familiar. I brushed it off and looked at jayden "lets go shop" he bounced up and down and smiled. We got bags upon bags of clothes then decided to head in the pottery barn for kids. When i walked in i didn't even realize who the cashier was. I started looking at bed sheets while jayden checked out toys. I saw those two familiar brown haired boys run by and say something to someone else. i saw Ross walk in and when he got by the area where i was i grabbed his shirt and pulled him off to the side. He started to yell but i covered his mouth until he realized it was me. He smiled "hey rach" i sighed "are rocky and ell here?" he nodded yes. i started to mildly panic "did they just run by?" he nodded again "how are you gonna get out of here" i shrugged "guess we will find out!" He chuckled and walked out over to rocky and ell. That's when i realized that Rydel was the cashier. Oh this should be fun. I decided to just walk out and face my fear here goes nothing.  I started to walk out to the register until Rydel noticed who i was. She went wide eyed and that caused Rocky and Ell to turn around too. i sighed "hey Guys" they all looked at me funny and then that's when i remembered that i was holding Jayden. i smiled and set him on the counter "guys I'd like you to meet my son Jayden." Rydel squealed "he so cute!!!!!" I giggled but rocky and ells faces were extremely serious. Rocky cleared his throat " rach who's his dad?" i blushed and rydel spoke up " it was riker" my mouth dropped open in shock "how'd you know?" She giggled "they look so much a like." i sighed "yeah i guess its more noticeable now isn't it?" She nodded and rocky stuttered "wait so-oo he's my nephew and that means I'm an uncle?" I nodded "yup" Rocky smiled and Rydel squeaked "I'm an aunt!!!!" Every one giggled and Rydel spoke up "we won't tell him don't worry" I smiled and nodded Rocky looked at me "can ell Ross an i take him shopping please?" I thought about it for a minute before saying "sure I'm gonna hang out with rydel then i might go do some shopping for me" they nodded and grabbed jayden. "so rach do you want to come over tonight? i mean jayden doesn't have to come because riker will be there but you can have diner then spend the night"

i giggled "delly your rambling again" "right oops" i smiled at her " um and sure i guess i could come over but i think ill bring jayden" She went wide eyed " are you sure you want to do that?" I sighed "its been almost 5 years i think its time jayden met his father" She nodded " I'm done with my shift wanna go get some lunch?" I smiled and nodded. We walked to the cafeteria talking about there new music and the new line of clothes at aero. We walked around a corner and sitting at a table was Matt. But he wasn't alone he was sitting with another girl. I started to walk towards them when delly grabbed my arm "Rach what are you doing?" I choked back tears and whispered " that would be my boyfriend with another girl and what I'm about to do well you might wanna watch." I grabbed an ice cream from the stand and walked up to him. He saw me coming and his face went blank " oh hey rach what are you doing her-" i cut him off by smashing the ice cream in his face and dumping his tray of food on his lap " save it ass hat were done" I turned to the girl with him. It was sad because she was quite pretty and i felt bad that he cheated on us. She had red hair with freckles and blue eyes. She was about the same height as me when she stood up " wait I'm confused why did you say you two were done? he's my boyfriend!" I sighed " whats your name?" "Elisabeth but most people call me Lizzy." I frowned "Lizzy I'm Rachel but call me rach. Anyway he is cheating on us with each other. How long have you been dating?" She started to cry a bit " 2 years sense yesterday what about you?" i choked back a sob "the same"