Zombies? Again?

"So Ethan what all up with the zombie thing?" I said, "Oh Nick that was for you to trigger your powers." said Ethan, I concealed all of my feelings and said "Okay." Screaming On The Inside.

        I kept on driving, until we made it to where we need to go, "Okay this is the place, now everyone press the red butto-" "OHH YAS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT BOI! But can I raid a store real quick so I can get some Convers, because yeah I don't wear NIKES!" said Breanna, "We can't I made those shoes for your spee-" "Does it look like I care?" said Breanna, Ethan looked at Breanna had her thumb from her right hand looking like she was slitting her throat, and using her index finger from her left hand pointing at Ethan, "Okay! Lets go raid a store!" said Ethan nervously, good thing there was a shoe store twenty one yards away. Breanna said "You three just stay here I'll be right back." under her breath she said "Sanic  gotta go fast!" all I saw was her go super fast into the store and back with black and red Convers, we walked back to the car things I don't know what they are . . .

       "So now we just need to walk straight up this road and you will see what I'm talking about mother ship." We kept on walking and then we saw it, there a mother ship, it looked like it came out of the ground and I asked about it, and he said, "It was from. . . my plant, I was just only eight years old when our sister  planet came to us to start a war, they took the kids me along with it, they try to give me powers, or like trigger them, but I refused, I just didn't want those powers, they were going to use us to fight against our on planet, so I worked with them for ten years, the other planets didn't have kids, until we came to this place, I knew I had to stop it, you know that bull thing that Mattie fought, that thing was looking for me, well lets keep walking." I was thinking back to that there was zombies there too, and I know Ethan didn't try to trigger my powers, "ETHAN, there were zombie there too, when Mattie fought that bull thing, and I know that wasn't you, so what is that all about?" "Okay I lied there are zombies, the reason why is that bull thing, it was looking for me until, it caught you smell, it can smell your pure blood, one of them was at your school, and that thing if you get killed by it, and can turn you into one of the zombies, and that's why it was at that other school you three went to, it might have smelled almost pure blood." said Ethan, Mattie said "Ethan you know you make me feel wired, you know everything we do." Ethan started to say "I know, sorr-" until, we all four saw hordes of zombies, we all looked at each other.