~Memories~

*this chapter includes self harm*

The cat jumped off my lap. I cried into my pillow. It's all my fault....she's gone. Why did I suggest that? She would we be here. I sighed. I hadn't ate in days. My mom would check on me. I always said I was fine. When in reality I was dying inside. I couldn't do it anymore. I had cut myself before because of bullying. There were scars all over my body. I went to my bathroom.

I got the blade under the sink. I cut my arm 4 times. Blood was everywhere. I cleaned the blood off the floor with toilet paper and flushed it down the toilet. I wiped the blood off my arm. I went back to my bed and laid down. I looked at the pictures of us on my phone. The first one was me giving her a piggyback ride. I remember that day.

~flashback~

"I'm too lazy to walk...carry me!!" She groaned. "Omg your so lazy." I said crouching down so she could get on my back. My mom was with us and took a picture. She fell off my back shortly. "Weakling!" She shouted laughing.

~end of flashback~

Picture: (pretend it's them)

I smiled at the picture. I turned my phone off and decided to go out for a walk. I took a shower first, because I didn't take one for days. After I got out I put this outfit on:

 After I got out I put this outfit on:

I put on a little makeup, and left. I went to Starbucks for breakfast. After I ordered I sat down. I saw my old friend from when I lived in New York. I waved at her and she waved back. She walked over to where I was. "Hey Em!" She said hugging me. "Hey Z- I mean Ashley!" I said. She laughed. "I heard what happened and I meant to go see you, I'm so sorry." She said.

I looked down and faked a smile. "It's fine." I said. "Is it okay if I sit with you?" She asked. "Of course!" I said. She sat down and we talked for awhile. After we ate we left. "Well it was nice seeing you here." She said. "You too." I said smiling. We hugged and parted our ways. When I got home, I took a nap.

I woke up to the sound of my mother yelling my name. I groaned and got out of my bed. She was in the living room. "Emily!" She said. "Yeah?" I asked. "I have some exciting news!" She said. "What?" I asked. "We're moving to London!" She said. "Wait why?" I asked. "That's not it!" She said. "Your friend Ashley is coming to live with us!" She said. "Wow mom that's amazing!" I said hugging her.

I knew that my favorite Youtubers lived there. Dan and Phil. "We'll be living in a apartment though." She said. "That's fine with me!" I said smiling. Finally something that could get my mind off things. "When are we leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow." She said. "Okay!" I said. I went to my room and packed. I packed all my clothes, make up, and shoes. I put all that in two bags.

I put all my toiletries in a bag as well. My mother told me that my aunt would be moving in our house. I was super excited to move.

*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*