☆Chap.1☆

*Marinette's Pov*

    The plane is arriving at the airport. I'm really nervous to meet the people that I'm going to stay with, but my parents told me that it would be fine. The only thing I know about my host is that his name is Gabriel Agrest, and that he has a son named Adrien that's about my age. They also told me that he's a fashion designer. They didn't tell me much about his son I just hope that he isn't some kind of creep.
The reason I'm going there is because I begged my parents to let me go travel alone to anywhere I wanted. I told them that I'm old enough, I am almost 18, well I will be in a couple months. At first they weren't so hot about that idea because they didn't want me all alone there, because they have a lot of work and big projects that need to get finished there, so they said they would let me go as long as I stayed with one of their friends.
I said sure it's better than being cooped up here all day. The place I wanted to go to was Paris France I'd always wanted to go there, you know to see the Eiffel tower up close and to just gaze up at the beautiful scenery.

     The plane is landing, after it comes to a halt people started to file off the plane. When I get inside I looked for two light pink suite cases.
When I get them I start to head for the exists to find someone holding a pice of paper with my name on it. My parents told me that once I got there and had my stuff to look for somebody holding a sign with my name on it. Then to go with them because they were going to take me to Mr. Agrest's house.
I looked until I saw a thin tall women with a red streak in her hair which was in a bun, and a big tall guy who sorta reminded me of a gorilla. They both had neutral expressions on they're faces.The guy who resembled a gorilla was holding a paper with   Miss. Marinette Due Penchaing on it so I went up to them putting my two suite  cases down beside me as I stood right in front of them.

  "Uhm...hi I'm Marinette nice to meet you."
The tall lady looked at what I think was a picture of me before looking back down and saying."Hello I'm Nathalie and we will be taking you to see Mr. Agrest he's expecting you, may you please come with us." I was about to pick up my things and start walking when Gorilla looking guy takes my stuff instead. I look up a little bit surprised and I say thank you but he just keeps walking. We get in to a silver car and when Mr.Gorilla finishes putting my stuff in the trunk he gets in the drivers seat and starts to drive. We drive in silence so I'm just siting there looking around.

The back of the two front seats both     have a little tv attached to them and the seats are pretty comfy. I glance at Nathalie to see her eyes only looking at the screen of her tablet. I look out the car window and watch as the beautiful scenery pass by us. The streets are busy and filled with life as people chat while walking or sitting at some café having who knows what but the thing that caught my attention was that they were all full of life and smiling. Wether it was a big smile or a little one or even just a grin they all seemed to have a sparkle in there eyes. Not like in the car were no one talks and they just have blank faces with no trace of emotion. The whole way there was just spent in silence, I just hope that it isn't like this at Mr. Agrest's.

    When we finally get there I am pretty impressed by the size of his house or should I say mansion. The gates open and the car comes to a stop. I see Nathalie get off so I just do the same as her. I get off to see them already walking in on without me, man they move fast.

   I bumped into someone looking up to see that it was Mr.Gorilla, he just suddenly stopped, I said 'ow' but no one seemed to notice. I looked to see why we stopped it was because Nathalie was waiting for me to go to the front with her she is holding the door for me so I quickly go by her side and go in.
I could feel my mouth drop but I quickly closed it. The in side is so beautiful and luxurious they have a big entryway with stairs in the middle and as you go up higher they separated into two sets, one leading to the left of the up stairs and one leading to the right of the up stairs.
"I wonder how many people live here." I mumbled so no one would hear. A voice made me snap out of my thoughts.
A tall man who is wearing a suit that has red dress pants and a white jacket with a swirly red/white tie is coming down from the big stairs that are in the middle of the mansion.

   "Hello I'm Gabriel Agrest you must be Marinette" he says.

     "Y-yes I'm Marinette nice to meet you."

   "You will be staying with us for sometime am I right." He says but in a way also asked. 

     " Yes thank you so much for letting me stay here. I hope it isn't a bother."

    "No no it's fine really, not a bother at all we're happy to have you here."
As he is saying this a tall boy with blonde hair comes walking down the stairs until he is standing by Gabriel's left side. The boy is wearing a gray shirt with a black unbuttoned dress shirt that goes over his gray one with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and with black jeans. You could tell he is well built by the way his muscular but not too muscular arms move. He has a broad chest that you can see by the way his shirt clings on to him.    

    "This is my son Adrien." He says while placing a hand on his left shoulder.

     "Hello it's nice to meet you" he says.

    The way the words leave his mouth makes me shiver at how sad and empty he sounds his eyes seem to have lost their spark and by the looks of it he lost that spark a long time ago.

"Adrien would you please show our guest to her room."

"Of curse father."

I give a quick nod and smile to Mr. Agrest as we pass by and with that we leave and go up the stairs heading to the ones that lead to the right side of the mansion. We pass many doors until we stop at one he then turns to me and says. "This will be your room if you need anything my room is right there." He points to the second door on the right. "Oh, ok thank you" I say. He leads me inside and puts my stuff on the floor right next to my bed. I walke in front of him taking a look around. I turn around to thank him.  "Thanks-" but cut myself off as I see that nobody is there.                                                   

I guess that he left to his room I think I'm not really sure. My door to my room is already closed when I turn and look at it. I turn back and look around the room to see that the walls hade a really pretty floral design on them, the walls were a really nice shade of light and dark pink and the covers of the bed matched the colors of the walls. The bed is on the left side of the room in the middle against the wall and the bathroom is on the right next to the bed. There is a small drawer on each side of the bed with a lamp on top of them, the closet is to the left of the bed. There is a desk space with three computers attached to the wall on the right side of the room. There is also a swirly stair case leading up to a place full of books and it has a reading area in the middle with couches and bean bags with a really soft rug under neath it all.                          
I was going to start to unpack when I noticed that there were double doors on the side of the room that you see when you first walk in. I can't believe I missed them. I walk towards them and open them to see it leads out to a balcony. I walk all the way until my hands touch the stone railing. "Wow" was all I manage to say the view is amazing I don't know how long I was out there for but I feel like I could be out there for hours. Eventually I need to go inside and unpack. Once I got done I decid to do some exploring.              You know the usual stuff like opening doors until you find something interesting. I'm trying to walk as quiet as possible looking for something like you know suspicious or out of the ordinary. Why you might ask well I'm just a really queries girl with a love for adventure. That's when I start hearing noises coming from a room that sorta looks hidden from the others. I would of missed it if it wasn't from the noise that was coming from it. "Let's see what we have here."

__________________________

I don't really know what goes down in airports so if my info isn't accurate my bad I'll try to fix it later on
I also don't know if Adrien's body guard is actually named Gorilla and if it isn't I'll also fix that later on

VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, SHARE

Only if you want to
Not cause you have to