Uruha x Taylor

(Taylor's pov)
Today was the day! The day the guys get home from their one year world tour with no breaks between countries. I was currently waiting for my pizza that I ordered about a half an hour ago. "I'm board" I spoke to the empty room. Well why not use the stereo? I skipped over to the stereo and hooked up my phone to it and played Flo rida's song roll. As I was dancing and rolling and shaking my ass to the beat I got lost in the music and only came back to reality when a pair of warm familiar hands on ny waist.

(Uruha's pov)
I'm finally back home. As I got to the door to the house me and my girlfriend Taylor share I heard the stereo playing a song from America, her home country. As I walked in and took my shoes off and put my keys on the hook and walked into the living room I saw Taylor dancing around the room with her eyes closed rolling and swaying her hips to the beat of the song and man this was an amazing welcome home. I walked up behind her as quietly as I could but by the way she looks right now i'd say I won't have to worry about her hearing me. That is another thing I absolutely love about her, when she's listening to music be it Japanese or American she gets into the beat and forgets all her problems if it's only for a little while, as I finally got behind her I put my hands onto her hips.

(Taylor's pov)
As I felt Uruha's hands on my hips I decided to tease him a little. I brought my body back against his and ground my back to his front, as I did that I heard a primal growl fall from his lips and I unconsciously let out a moan "uruha-kun!" After he heard that he started grinding against me. I had to remind myself that i'm supposed to be teasing him so I pulled back, or forward and turned towards him and then back to the stereo and turned it off. After uruha calmed down I cooked supper and we had set down together to watch tv of course as we finished supper and I put the dishes in the sink to was later and I got back to the couch uruha pulled me onto his lap and started to leave soft and sweet kisses on my neck. Soon enough those soft and sweet kisses turned into nips and bites, then to him leaving love bites on my neck collar bones and the tops of my breasts. As he was about to strip me of my clothes there was a knock on the door and the voices of the his band members and my sisters calling us to unlock the door and let them in. Usually I live with a few other sisters of mine but before the Gazette guys went on tour our sister Rika came to Japan and started dating Ruki and shortly after moved in with him. So I moved here with ruha. Now that I think about it "damn it I never got my pizza" I then heard ruha open the door and everyone laughed at my outburst.