I roll my eyes, but thank her. Sunday was uneventful with everyone congratulating me. Same with today. I was getting tired of it, but still liked that people were acknowledging our win. I sit down in class and got my book out. The teacher walked in and stopped the few people that were walking my way, probably going to congratulate me. I silently thanked the teacher for that.

That class went by fairly quickly and I made my way towards the locker room. Mitch caught up to me and we walked together.

“I'm glad it’s the end of the day. I didn’t need another teacher to get on my ass about failing their past test. It’s not my fault our game was away the week! It’s their fault for having a test the next day!” he says after a minute.

I roll my eyes, but laugh. “You don’t have a say in when they have a test.” I inform him and he huffs.

“Whatever.” He grumbles.

I laugh and we walk into the locker room. Most of the guys were already changed and putting on their shoes, but there were a few guys playing around. I quickly stopped them and we all got dressed and went to the field.

~~~~

“How was practice, honey?” my mom asks me at dinner.

I smile. “It was good.” I say and eat a piece of steak.

My dad nods. “That’s good. Just make sure you work hard this week.” He advises, smiling.

I nod and look towards my little brother, Luke. “How about your practice, Luke?” I ask him. He was a sixteen, while I was seventeen, and a junior in high school.

He grins. “Basketball was great! Coach says I might get playing time if I keep playing hard.” He tells us.

My dad nods. “That great son.” He says.

Our dinner conversations go from there and it was just formal things for a few minutes until my brother told a joke and then our regular crazy dinner started. We’re a close family.

I excused myself after taking my plate to the sink and headed up to my room. I logged onto my computer and got on Facebook. I was gonna check out Cameron’s page. I found his name in my friends list and went to his profile.

His profile picture was of him and his friend Sam. Sam was on his back and they were grinning at the camera. I clicked on his photos and stalked his pictures.

He took good pictures. One picture caught my eye though… it was of him shirtless next to a pool. He smiling at the camera, squinting his eyes because of the sun, and his toned chest was wet from the water.

I groaned. Why am I thinking like this?

I look at the people who are online and see that he is. I panicked for a second. What if he knew I was looking at his profile? Wait, you couldn’t do that on Facebook. Relieved, I clicked on his name and typed a greeting.

‘Hey.’

I smacked myself on the forehead. ‘Hey’? Really? How goober of me! While I was mentally scolding myself, he answered.

‘Hello there.’

I grimace. Now what am I supposed to say now? Why did I even say something? I thought about logging off, but realized it was rude of me to say ‘hey’ then not answer back. Damn it!

I sigh and reply.

‘What’s up?’

I wait a second before he answers.

‘Nothing much.’

What a wonderful conversation this is, huh? Before I was able to reply, he messages me again.

‘This is awkward. And we’ve never talked before, so even more awkward.’

I laugh and reply.

‘Yeah.. I kind of saw your name and said hey.’

I wait for him to reply.

‘Well, you need to change our not talking status.’

I take in a breath. Is he flirting with me?

‘Are you flirting with me?’ I reply.

Once I hit send I instantly regret it. Who asks someone that? While I was hitting my head against my desk, he answers.

‘Maybe..’

Does that mean he is?

‘Well, someone is forward.’

He answers after a few minutes.

‘Lol, well someone has to and it made conversation, didn’t it?’

I laugh and reply.

‘Indeed it did.’ (A/N: I really say indeed when talking (sometimes), texting, or msging xD)

I was disappointed at his answer.

‘Well, I got to go. Talk to you later.’

Then a grin came to my face at his next message.

‘And you should change the no talking status.’ And then Facebook told me he was offline.

Why am I grinning though? Did that make me happy? I don’t know, but I was going to change our ‘no talking status.’

(A/N: I didnt liek the way i did their chat and the way it spaced it, sorry for those peopel who read on your phone and it have gigantic spaces when you scroll or change the page.. D:)