<<Part Eight>>

"Maybe we'd fall short. Maybe we'd never even come close. But someone, someday, would know we tried."  - Vanille, Final Fantasy XIII

p a r t  e i g h t

D e f y i n g   T h e   A l p h a

///

The morning comes and I am awaken by the nurse named Molly. She has a tray of food in her hands and a warm smile on my face. Her uniform is green, dark green almost like a pine tree, her hair is put into a perfect bun with a few tendrils loose. I see the natural beauty shine through her like a bright light.

"Good morning." Molly chirped.

I rub my eyes and welcome the morning light, my body feels sore and weak but so much better than before."Good morning." I said sleepily. 

"I brought you some food, eggs, bacon and pancakes. I also have some fruit for you." Molly said as she holds out the tray for me. 

With weak hands I take the tray in my hands and place it on my lap. The food looks so delicious, I haven't seen anything like it in so long. It's weird to use my hands again. I grabbed my fork and oddly balanced it between my fingers and stabbed my eggs. I placed it in my mouth and allowed the heavenly taste to saturate my tongue. It was incredible. 

"Good?" Molly asked with a small smile.

I moan in response and continue to stab the fork into the eggs and the other food. I didn't finish the plate, only a little bit. Molly frowns but doesn't say anything and takes the tray away.

Molly exits the room leaving me alone in the silence, the daunting silence that makes my heart beat rapidly. My life has always been planned, I knew what I wanted and what I was going to do with my life, I was going to get the he*ll out of my family's pack and become my own person, I was going to live my life as a human, not a wolf and human. Things don't always go as planned.

The door swings open and reveals one of my least favorite people; Blondie. "Oh Blondie, I am so blessed to be graced with your presence." I said with sarcasm dripping out of my mouth like water from a faucet.

"Easy killer, your sarcasm shouldn't be wasted on me." Blondie fired back. 

I scoff and cross my arms over my chest and narrow my eyes at him. "I have enough sarcasm for your whole entire pack, why not waste a little on you?' 

Blondie rolls his eyes and stands in the doorway with a cold look on his face. "Alpha Adrian sent me to make sure you ate, not that either of us care for that matter." 

I scoff once again and nod. "Yeah, I know you guys don't care, remember I was locked in a shed for seven days with little food. I know how much you guys care." My voice was supposed to come out cold but instead it comes out hurt.

Blondie looks at me with what seems like a hint of sympathy but as fast as it comes it vanishes. "Yeah, well if you didn't disrespect the alpha that wouldn't have happened." 

"Yes it would've, either way I would've done something he didn't like and I would've been chained to the shed." I said coldly. "Yes, by the way, I did eat. Now leave." I add on bitterly.

Blondie looks at me for a moment before exciting the room. The door slams shut and suddenly I grow cold, so cold that it hurts.

I know what I have to do...

I have to get out of here.

///

REWRITE cause this story is 'too' similar to another. Irritating asl but whatever.

Super short chapter but I am sick and dealing with some issues! I will update tomorrow and it will be longer.

Thank you for reading and voting and leaving amazing comments! They mean the world to me.

Vote&Comment.

Any 'The Vampire Diaries' fans?

TVD

Or

TWD

Or

Teen wolf

Or

Pretty Little Liars

Or 

Greys Anatomy