5. Kris Imagine (2)

It is second day in Beijing,China. You're going sightseeing with Kris. He's bringing you to the Great Wall of China. You're very thrilled to go there because it has the nicest view.

Kris's mom made breakfat that morning and after breakfast, you and Kris went straight to the streets of Beijing called, Qianmen Dajie. Then, he brought you to ' Beijing Lady's Street ', which was awesome.

After having lunch, you guys headed to the Great Wall of China, which was not that far from where you guys were at that moment.

When you guys arrived, you guys took a picture together at the entrance ( awww lol )

Then, you guys started to climb the Great Wall of China.

Half the way, you were getting tired. You stopped for awhile and drank some water. Kris piggyback-ed you all the way to the top. You wanted to walk on your own but Kris insisted because he didn't want you to feel tired.

When you guys arrived at the top, surprisingly, Kris wasn't that exhausted. Maybe because you were light. ( LOL SO LAME MIANHAE )

You were looking at the view and Kris's hands were wrapped around your shoulders. He whispered,' Saranghae,-___.'.

' i love you too, wu yifan', you replied.

You guys just smiled. You were enjoying the view and without knowing, Kris was kneeling on his knees and he was pointing out a small red box.

He opened it and said,' -_____(your full name pls xD), will you marry me?', he asked you while he was kneeling.

You were still in the state of shock.

Tears started to come out and without hesitating, you replied,

' Yes, Wu Yifan, Yess!'

Kris stood up and put the 21carat gold ring on your left ring finger and hugged you tightly.

He wiped the tears on your face using his hand and said,' Don't cry-___. Please smile. I wanna see the smile on your face because that smile makes me happy, my dear.'

You stopped crying and smiled sweetly to him.

' There you go. The most beautiful girl.', Kris said.

You just smiled.

' Do you know why I proposed to you at the Great Wall of China?', asked Kris while looking straight into your eyes.

' Umm, no. Would you mind telling me ?', you replied.

' Because i still remember during our first date, you told me you want your boyfriend to propose to you at the Great Wall of China. I don't know if you still remember that, but i still do, clearly.'

You were kinda shocked he still remembered that eventhough, it was 3 years ago.

' Oh really? wow, you still remember huh?', you said to him.

' Yeap. Because i love you.', he replied.

' Awww, jagiya. ilyt'

-- The End --

Thanks for reading, lovelies!

Don't forget to comment and rate!

Open for requests! Just tell me which type of imagine you want and which member in the comment section below.

Follow my instagram ! @dhiyadenea

<3 <3 <3