Chapter 3

Rose point of view

I can't believe what Lissa just told me .

" Are you serious ?" I asked Lissa as I looked at her.

she looked at me with a serious face.

" Yes Rose they are coming in two days " she said to me.

I sat back down and felt like crying " what am I gonna do?"I asked her.

She got close to me " Rose do what your heart tells you to if your heart tells you to forgive him and do it "she said to me as she gave me a hug.

I noded and hugged her back .The rest of the day was the same I followed Lissa around with Eddie. Today is the day that Lissa has a council meeting. You might find this weird that Lissa has a counsil spot well the thing is that Lissa isn't the last Dragomir . You heard me there is another Dragomir living and you won't guess who it is . Well I'll tell you it's Jill Mastrano. Since Lissa is the oldest she takes the counsil seat. So from now on Jill is Lady Dragomir. So back to where I was we were walking to the council was taking place. There were 2 guardians in front of the door. Once they saw Lissa , Eddie and me.

" Welcome Princess, Guardian Hathaway and Castile" he said.

Lissa smiled " Thank you guardian Petrov " she said politely.

We walked in and Lissa took her spot and Eddie and me took the wall like the rest of the guardians.Like always this meetings were boring. It took like 2 hours for the meeting to finish. After it was finished we waited for Lissa to come to the door so we could follow her. She got to the door and we followed her out. Is was around 3:00 pm . like always Lissa went with me to pick up the kids.

We walked to the school . We entered the school and Lissa went into the room.

Ms. Ivashkov smiled " Hello Princess Dragomir" Ms. Ivashkov said.

She smiled " Hello Daniella "Lissa said.

She smiled then I saw the kids runing to us. They first hugged me then Lissa and Eddie. I bent down and gave a kiss to each of them.

Daniella came to me and said " Rose can I talk to you ?"she asked.

I looked at her " what did they do this time?" I asked Daniella.

She laughed " Well Gina got in a fight with this kid " she told me.

I gigled " Gina is so much like me a fighter" I said to her.

Then I turned to look at Gina. She had her head down.

I got on my knee " Honey come here " I told Gina.

She came to me still with her head down " What do you have to say " I told her.

She looked up " Momma it's not my fault he was calling me names "she said.

I looked at her " Sweetie i'm not mad I was like this, but tomorrow you have to say sorry to him " I told her with a straight face.

She was about to protest but I stopped her " If you don't you wont get anything with chocolate for the entire week " I said.

She looked at me " Fine Momma I'll say sorry "she said.

We left the school and went back to her house. We were all at the living room. I was sitting on the couch when the phone rang .

I picked it up and said " Dragomir's residence "I said to the phone.

Then I heard his voice " Roza is that you?"the person I didn't want to hear answer.

I just stood there frozen with the phone in my hands. Lissa came to me she even snapped her fingers up I didn't move. I handed her the phone.

Lissa point of view

I was in the kicthen eating some chips. With this pregancy I eat a lot. I heard the phone ring and

Rose answerd it " Dragomir residence " she said.

Then I didn't hear her talk back after that so I went to see who it was. When I entered the living room she was sitting there all frozen up.I even snapped my fingers and nothing happen. She handed me the phone.

" Princess Dragomir speaking" I said into the phone.

" Hello princess it's me Dimitri "he said.

No wonder she froze. She hasn't talked to him for 2 years.

" Hello Dimitri " I said back.

"Princess I just wanted to tell you that we got here early to court we are checking in right now "he said as he tried to talk in normal English.

My eyes widen "sure i'll be here " I said.

I waited for him to answer " Okay so we will see you in five minutes" he said.

"okay bye " I hanged up.

She looked at me " what did he want?" she asked me.

I sat next to her "Rose they came early to court there checking in right now" I said to her.

I looked at her face and she had mixed emotions she started to cry " Lisa what am I suppose to do now I can't see him i'm not ready" she said.

I gave her a hug and saw the kids leaving us alone . They don't like seeing there momma cry. I hugged her tight " Rose you gonna have to face him sooner or later " I said to her.

She nodded and wiped her tears away " your right " she said.

Then I heard a knock on the door saw Joseph" Ill get it " he said.

" This should be good " I said to myself as I walked to the door.

Comment