Chapter 28 (Pt. 3)

-

Mina was lying on the floor, clutching her stomach from laughing too much.

Jimin amusedly laughed along then continued with his funny tales.

He then absentmindedly mentioned someone he shouldn't have mentioned-he was drunk afterall.

"Then Taehyung came and started crying, saying he had lost his elephant... We all loved that elephant."

Mina laughed maniacally, the pain in her stomach switching terrifyingly fast to her heart and before she knew it, her laughs had turned into sobs.

Pain took over her dazed soul and before she knew it, she was up on the rooftop with a bottle of vodka for two-one which she had grabbed for no one out of habit.

"You think this is fair?!"she yelled painstakingly.

"You get to be happy and I get to suffer with an aching heart?"

She brought the vodka to her lips and gulped it down, the liquid burning her throat.

"Kim Taehyung you son of a devil."

"Kim Taehyung I hate you so fucking much. "

"Kim Taehyung, you think this is funny? Pretending to love someone and leaving when they're at their weakest?!"

"Do you even see how much you messed me up?"

"Miss Goodie-Two-Shoes is here up on your rooftop with two bottles of vodka and a stepped-on heart."

"And you know what makes it even worse?"