*In bed..*

The signs in bed..

Warning:: Graphic Mature-ness. So don't come at my door,3 am sharp,with your eyebrows in hand and a bill document in another. You have been warned.

Aries: Like to keep you guessing what they’re about to do next; they are very bold, often a bit rough. They will want to conquer you in bed, usually they are dominant. They like a challenge.

Taurus: Simple in bed; very sensual, direct, and romantic. They like to “make love” rather than fuck. They want to feel loved in bed, not like a casual fuck. They like sweet-talking and quiet, romantic kisses.

Gemini: They are very skilled in keeping you guessing. They love their arms, thighs, necks, and shoulders touched. They will want to make love one night and fuck you like they hate you another night. They may even switch between those during a single session.

Cancer: Cancers love their chests touched. Soft kisses, gentle touches, and rough talk are their favorite. They are usually submissive in bed, willing to let you explore their body however their partner pleases.

Leo: Leo’s love their backs being scratched, lips being bitten, and gentle nibbling. They are in between dominant/submissive, usually doing whichever their partner feels like. They love to give compliments and they are likely to look into your eyes often, as they take sex seriously.

Virgo: Virgos are their most confident when they are relaxed and comfortable with their partner; they love to be reassured that they are pleasing their partner. They love their stomachs being gently rubbed or kissed; also sometimes a conversation throughout the session makes them even more comfortable.

Libra: Libras love their butts being touched and their lower back being grasped. They are more prone to being submissive in bed; they often love having sex more than they’d like to admit and are prone to falling in love during sex.

Scorpio: Scorpios love oral sex; they are very dominant in bed, often into BDSM. They are the rulers of sex in Astrology, and are usually very great in bed. They love doing absolutely every part of sex.

Sagittarius: Sagittarius often love to have sex in spontaneous moments. They will initiate it absolutely whenever they feel in the mood. They love sex; they often are very kinky in bed. Sagittarius are usually better in bed, depending on how much they like you.

Capricorn: Capricorns take sex very seriously; they either obsess with it or avoid it. They want to feel loved or not loved at all. Casual hookups or steamy love making. They are very wild in the bedroom, you may be quickly surprised by how different they are under the circumstances.

Aquarius: Aquarius are usually very hard to get in bed; they are turned on my deep mental stimulation, long conversations, and intense situations. They are highly into fun sex; joking, short intensity, and lots of kinkiness is about to ensue when you get an Aquarius in bed.

Pisces: Pisces view love and sex in the same way; they are usually hand in hand with a Pisces. They love to be emotionally stimulated in bed, complimented, kissed, and talked to. They want to feel comfortable and secure with their lovers.