Introduction-

Name: Ayame Higurashi(Nickname is Aya.)

   Age:15

   Height:5'4

   Family: Her mom, sister, and crazy, but loving grandma.

  Personality: Sweet, loyal, over protective, can be shy at times, caring. She's ver and i mean VERy over protective of Inuyasha, she's strong-willed and determined.

  Weakness: Inuyasha, her family and friends.

  Skills: Bow and Arrow, dagers, swrods, anything within reach. She know's Kung-fu, Tai Kwun Do, Karate, and magic.

  Appearance: Long waist lenght hair, big green eyes, red short dress, white rib length white jacket, black tights and knee high boots, along with blue bows on either side of her hair.

   Companion: her two-tailed white cat, Yoshi, her bestie, Aki, the lecherous munk, Miki, who by the way, is an man, as Aki's a woman, also there's Inuyasha.

   Love Interest: Inuyasha.

  People In Love with her: Inuyasha and Koga.

 Traits: Black hair, green eyes, plush pink lips, tan skin and light rose colored cheeks. She has a long curvy body, and small feet. Her green eyes has a tint of baby blue.

***

   Name: Inuyasha, (Inu, puppy, pup, as Ayame calls him.)

  Age: 15, or in demon years, 50 or so.

 Height: 5'6

 Family: has none, other than his brother, Sesshomaru.

Personality: Hot headed, tempermentle, strong, cocky, foul mouthed, extreme self-confidence, sometimes performs dog-like actions, for example, sitting eating, digging get's down on hands and knees and sniffs the ground like a dog might, scratches ears with his feet. He growls from time to time, mostly when he's irratated, angry, or annoyed, also like a real dog, shakes himself dry, when he has a cold, his nose, usually damp, goes dry, and his ears are kinda like dumplings(HEEHEE!)

Traits: Tall, half-demon, half-human, as you can clearly tell, he's fast, strong, as in superhuman strength, superhuman speed, superhuman stamina, superhuman durability, regeneration, superhuman senses, lonevity.

Weakness: Mediocre swordsmanship,* In this story, Ayame Higurashi, or as everyone call's her Aya.*

SKill/Weapon: Using his claws, and Tetsuiga( I think thats how you spell it, I don't know I got all of Inu's shiz off my other book.)

People who are in love with him: Aya, Kagome and Kikyo.

Love Interest: Ayame,or Aya, Kagome and Kikyo.

Enemies: Naraku, like everyone else, and Koga.

Companions: Ayame, Yoshi, Ayame's black and white two-tailed cat, Aki, who's highly flexible, just like Aya, and smart, like Aya, and then there's Miki, the lecherous dim-wit of a human.

Appearance: Long white hair, to the middle of his back, red kimono, no shoes, claws, ears, fangs and a fair skin tone.

  ***

                  Hey everyone, I'll just put pics., of them all, including Aki and Miki. Vote, comment, fav., HERE WE GO!! ALSO SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS!!! Ayame to the side!! ---->>>