Chapter 6😮

While on his way to Nara's office; Zaylam bumped into a staff member who was exiting her office; looking all please and happy like she just heard some stimulating news from Nara.

"Oh God, I am so so so sorry; are you OK", said Zaylem.

"Yea am fine. Are you Zaylem; I was just coming from Nara's office and she told me a great deal of good news about you.
Oh sorry, my name is Linda...Linda Love-More", she said.

"So...your...Mrs Love-More's daughter right?", Zaylem asked.

"Yes I am, it appears that my hoish mother made her move on you already; sigh", Linda said.

"No no no😓, she just enlighten me about the work and said that Nara will give me full details about it; that's all 😅. She's a nice lady", Zaylem exclaimed.

"Oh well here's my card call me if you need anything........my office is on the second floor office 312", Linda said appealingly.

Zaylem then took the card and wave at her good bye then speed of to found out what was the good news Nara told Linda about him.

On entering the office Nara said to Zaylem,"hey handsome wanna play a game".

"well it all depends if the game is naughty or Nice",Zaylem replied.

Nara smile reached the conner of her eyes. She then walked over and close the office door then kneel down and pull Zaylem pants and put her lips on is dick slowly then suddenly pushed him on her office desk then jumped up on him.

She then pull up her skirt and unbutton her blouse has he did the same with his clothes.

She then grab his the dick and shift her panty and slowly sit on is huge dick then lay on his chest then started to move her hips back and fort at a slow piece.

He got bored of the slow motion thing real quick, so he got up and turn her around where she's laying on the desk and her legs are in his hands as he f**ked her hard and smooth at the same time.
While giving her the pleasure she wants he lean in and bit her lips then kissed her endlessly then sucked her breasts like he was trying to get some milk.

The sex overwhelmed her leading her to scream yes!!!... Out really loud finding it hard to contain her ergs.

He then bend her over and enter inside of her once more. He had his way with her body has she'd want him to.

In the mids of everything she surprisingly said the three words (I love you).... To him it was a surprise; to her it was the truth, but yet a mistake.

She then scream,"I'm coming!!!!"
And just like God's blessing he and her came the same time.

He then hugged her tightly and said, " I love you too Nara". 

Nara hugged him and say, "well I don't" and slowly let go of him.

They both got dress and fixed up the office together not saying a word to each other.

Zaylem then took a seat and said softly," I almost forgot; Miss Love-More said that you would give me full details about what I should do and where my office will be".

"Sigh I almost forgot too. Your office will be on the second floor; office 311. When you enter the office you'll see some documents on the desk.

You should E-mail me the links you see on them and you'll know where to go from there", she replied.

Zaylem exited the room without saying another word.