The Disappearing Act

Hey Guys this imagine will be a little different then what I normally write. I have a some big announcements that I would like to share with you, so stay tuned to the Authors note after this Imagine.

-Nikki

This month had been a busy one for the Avengers. Mission after mission was jam-packed together with little to no break in between. With the team taking down a Hydra base every week, getting closer and closer to catching Strucker, they all definitely felt the pressure. Everyone soon began to feel frustrated with the result of not hitting the right base to get Strucker, tension was building. No amount of Tony's wisecracks or sarcasm could make the team laugh. You know it's bad when even Thor starts to wear out. Bruce was starting to fall apart with all the code greens that were needed on the mission. Steve and Tony bickered constantly like a two five year olds.

Seeing that the team moral was down, and everyone kept arguing Natasha ordered a mandatory rest period where everyone had a week off to do whatever they wanted. Bruce was especially grateful, he didn't think he could go through another code green that week.

Sunday was when the break started. Everyone realized how badly they needed to do laundry now that they had the time. Steve of course got up at 3:00 that morning to make sure he got all his laundry done first before the rest of the team got up. It took him till 5:00 that morning so after all his laundry was done he brought into his room and quietly and neatly folded all the clothes and put them away in rows in the designated drawers. He definitely got first place for the neatest out of everyone in the tower.

Surprisingly Tony was the next one up at 5:30 that morning. The only reason he was up that early was because he had a night terror, and after it had clouded his thoughts he knew there was no way he old concentrate enough to work in the lab. He sat on one of the stiff, rock hard, wooden chairs to wait for his laundry load to be done. Tony ended up falling asleep after he put in another load of laundry to be washed or dried. The buzzer of the washer of dryer always woke him up from his short naps. It took Tony a lot longer to get his laundry done, he finished at 7:00 that morning. Tony was certainly not one for neatness if it wasn't any of his expensive suits or clothes. Which of course Tony always got all his expensive clothes dry cleaned as he wasn't the best with laundry.

Bruce was the next one up. He started his laundry right after Tony took out his last load. He had Jarvis alert him when his laundry was done so he could run down and take care of it. Between loads Bruce was in the lab catching up on some experiments and theories he was working on. It was nice for him to finally get back to the work he enjoyed. He got lost in the equations and was glad to have a destruction from what he did when he was in code green. Bruce got done the fastest at eight that morning. He hung up almost all his clothes as it was easier than folding and much more time efficient. After taking care of all his clothes he stopped to grab some coffee and a donut before he retreated back to the lab.

Thor was a mystery to the team. They couldn't figure out how he did his laundry. See Thor does not have a good record when it came to technology. Every time Thor used some kind of technology he usually ended up breaking it on accident or on purpose. Of course everyone on the team had some theory on how Thor got his laundry clean. He hardly wore normal clothing due to the fact that he tore through clothes easily. Usually it was shirts that tore, sometimes Thor didn't know his own strength. The predominant theory of how Thor washed his clothes was Asgardian magic and that it cleaned itself. To say the least Thor never used the Laundry room.

Clint and Natasha usually took turns washing each others clothes that way it didn't 'waste both of their time' as they put it. Unfortunately Clint drew the short straw this week as it was his turn to do the laundry. By the time that Clint got up and got around to do the laundry it was 10 o'clock. It took Clint till noon to get all of the laundry done. Clint dropped off Natasha's basket of folded clothes. By that time Natasha had been waiting around forever for Clint to hurry up and get down so she just improvised.