Chapter 33

"Thank you for a wonderful evening" Greg said, placing his warm hand on my shoulder.

"I need to talk with you... it's pretty important" I retorted, looking down at the floor.

The floor was covered in dirt and grit. Thank god they didn't arrange these cast events in my trailer! The cast and crew members didn't take their shoes off, but it seemed like Greg didn't really care about it anyway.

I wanted to talk with Greg about Andrew. I knew how it felt going through a divorce and it's not exactly easy. When Andrew told me that Gael gave up on their relationship I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Andy loved Gael, he really did.

"I'll go ahead" Emma said, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

Emma didn't knew anything about Andy getting a divorce. I didn't quite get the opportunity to tell her about it. She probably thought that I wanted to talk about 'work' stuff with Greg.

"I'll be back in a few minutes babe" I replied, opening the heavy door for her. Emma smiled at Greg and winked at me as she walked out of the trailer.

Greg and I were the only crew members left in the trailer. Danai, Chandler and Rick left early. They were probably tired, and we had a long week coming up. I was tired, I just didn't mention it.

"You okay?" Greg asked as he threw himself down on the grey couch beside me. "Yeah i'm fine, i'm just worried about Andrew" I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. "Why?" Greg exclaimed, sounding a little skeptical. "He's getting a divorce, hasn't he told you that yet?" I asked.

Don't get me wrong, but Greg sounded really unconcerned, something he never really did.

"He told me this morning... he's fine" Greg replied.

"Are you sure? He sounded a little depressed about it" I said, running my fingers through my messy hair. "Don't worry about him, he's okay" Greg said, smiling at me. "Hmmm... okay" I sighed, taking my jacket on.

"By the way

"By the way... did Scott tell you about comic con?" Greg asked, looking down at his smartphone.

"No.. No he didn't" I replied, pushing up my glasses.

"We need you and Norman on Saturday, comic con in Atlanta" Greg said with a big grin across his face. Greg really loved comic con. Don't get me wrong - I really liked comic con too, but just the thought of it made me tired. I was so drained and stressed out.

"Okay... but do you think Norman is ready for comic con already? he broke at least five bones Greg" I said, sending him the 'Are you serious?' look.

"Don't worry... I talked with Scott about it, Norman is fine" Greg replied.

"Jesus christ Greg, great job" I retorted, opening the door.

Norman just received a thorough thrashing and now they already wanted him back on set.

Not cool... Not fucking cool! I thought to myself.