Story: Fifty

An: yoooo fifty actual chapters and sixty seven parts in all. I'm on a kill streak and ain't nothin' gonna stop me.

~

"So is this how it's gonna be from now on?"

You freeze, halfway to the door, before slowly turning and giving him a tense smile. "What'dya mean?"

"Are you just gonna ignore me forever?"

You sigh in defeat. "No. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so cold." You rub your temple. "I really don't know what to say."

He stands up from the couch, advancing slowly. "I don't know, let me say sorry or something."

"Sans, you picked a fight with Asgore then vandalised Toriel's property."

"The mailbox is completely intact!" He tried defending himself.

"Besides the fact that it's no longer in the ground?"

Sans falters as he comes to a stop in front of you. "Okay, yeah, maybe it's not."

"Sans, what I'm getting at, is that you have some serious anger issues." You cross your arms. "I didn't realize that, until these past couple of days."

He looks hurt. "(Y/n)-"

"But that's fine, because.... Welp, I mean, it'd be hypocritical of me to be mad at you about it, when I did too, so..." You shrug and grin up at him. "It's okay. You've obviously come to terms with Asgore."

Sans smiles back. "Yeah. I have."

"And, I think this little inconvenience actually might have helped yours and his friendship." You grinned and nudged him playfully.

"Yeah, it did." He looks genuinely happy now.

"And maybe, just maybe, yours and Toriel's also."

"Nah, not that one." He rumbles with laughter, and you rest your head against his chest.

"I'm sorry."

"So am I."

He pushed you back and gave you a small kiss, then went back to whatever he was doing before.

~

Sans nudged you a little, and you rolled over in bed to look at him. "Hm?"

"H-hey, I wanna try something." His face glowed a bit with green magic.

"Oh really? Well, I'm up for a surprise." You smile as he traces your jaw line.

"Okay, but I gotta prepare you for it, or I might hurt you." He hands ghosted over your pants hem, and you shivered.

"I can't immagine what you have in mind~" You purr, wiggling your hips a bit.

His face splits into a menacing grin, making you shiver. "You have no clue."

~

And yes, he did gently prepare you, bringing you to a quick release. You purred as he pulled you up into his hips, straddling him as he pushed himself up against the headboard.

"Okay, here's the hard part-" He started.

You giggled, warm all over as you brushed your fingers over his hardened magic. "Here?"

He jolted, letting out a breathy moan. "No, not there, s-stop it." You kept on laughing as you planted both hands on his sternum, curling your fingers into his ribs.