22) S t e a l M y G i r l

Finally Finally, 

My American Readers, (both North and South) you make up the most of my readership and I absolutely don't have words to thank you guys. I've only ever been to the States in that part of the world, that too only Chicago and it was freezing, I've always wanted to explore Cali and places in Canada, I've been dreaming about visiting Cuba and Columbia someday! You guys I love you, I love You, I love you. If you ever feel un-loved under-appreciated please tell me, I can give a 1000 reasons why you make up one of the best readerships on Wattpad. May you guys continue to have beautiful experiences on this platform. <3

*E p i l o g u e*

"Babe, c'mon. Don't spoil the mood."

"Yeah, because I was the one flirting with another mans' woman?"

"Seriously Caleb? You're spoiling our date."

"In my defence, that douche spoilt it already."

"Can we not talk about him, it's over already!"

"He called your breasts 'hot' and your legs 'sexy', I am so not letting that go."

"Let's just go home. I can't stay out with your grumpy face, anymore."

"That's actually an amazing idea, we can cuddle and watch a movie. And, I'll have you all to myself then."

"Are you serious Cal?"

"Yes. Everybody wanna steal my girl."

"Oh Caleb."

"Well you've said that before, just in a different tone."

"Caleb!"

"That too. Okay-ouch why are you hitting me?"

"You're an inconsolable jerk."

"Why? Because I talk of making my girlfriend scream my name?"

"Oh my god."

".........your.....face."

"Not funny."

"True. It's hilarious."

"Can we just leave?"

"You want me to make you scream my name, again?"

"Okay. Bye."

"Hey, sweetheart c'mon."

.....................THE END................

THE END

I don't know where to start

It's ben a journey writing about Caleb and Judy, because they feel like such normal everyday characters to me, right? Like most of their conversations are how I've picked up conversations around me or from my experiences. Thank you for supporting them so much. 

Firstly, a big big shoutout to XDontEatTheCeleryX for being the biggest support I needed to finish this. Seriously, you were a big motivation since I knew there is someone out there who actually enjoys reading this.

Secondly, oh my god I actually finished a work. I am so very happy! I didn't think I would get more than 300 reads for this and yet, I've like over 150K right now and I'm more than happy because what even!

Thirdly,
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR OR READ THIS. You have no idea what it means for a new writer to just get a notification saying someone commented/voted for their story! God I love all of you.

If you guys want to read more of this stuff then head over to my profile and check out TALK JUICY TO ME! It has Oliver you people 💟

If any one of you feels that I should write more of the #dialogueseries please tell me. I'll think of something.

I'll be publishing a new story soon, under the short story category. If you guys are interested, just view my profile and you'll find it there in less than a month.

Thank you so much people.

Adios,
§