Epilogue PART 2

Epilogue Part 2

"Sera......he's so perfect" Sehun gushes out as he held his newborn son in his arms. Sera who was exhausted from the birth tenderly viewed the scene above her.

"Hello my baby boy, welcome to the world" Sehun cooed as he gently placed his lips upon the tiny beings soft forehead.

"What should we name him?" Sera asked reaching up to hold the small hand of her child.

"Ahh well I was thinking Minjae, Mini for short, has a nice ring to it doesn't it?" he explained in excitement."

"Mm I love that name Sehunnie, Oh Minjae, it sounds just right" Sera said as she agreed with the perfect name for her perfect little boy.

"Do you want to hold him?" her husband asked.

"Of course" she giggled "I've wanted to hold him ever since he came out of me, but I didn't want to break your special father, son moment"

"Jagiya, you should have told me, here" he says as he gently places the small boy into her arms. It was the first time she had a proper look at his face and she was in awe. It seemed he had inherited predominant facial features from his daddy, Sera was already thinking about how good looking he will be when he grows up.

"Sehun, our sons gonna be a bigger girl magnet than you when he grows up, he's so handome"

"Yah! Are you comparing my hotness to a baby right now?"

"Of course not, I'm comparing your hotness to our Minie's future appearance, just look at that face"

"Stupid girl, that's the exact same thing!"

"Shhh, keep your voice down or you will wake him up" she whispers.

2 Years later

"Appa!!!!" a 2 year old Minjae screams out. Sehun was currently in his bedroom doing things with his wife when the little boy cried out from his room. Disturbed, the couple break from the passionate kiss with a sigh. Ever since Minjae was born, their one on one time had reduced drastically as their time and energy was taken up by their son, but they didn't entirely mind. They had eternity together but only limited years with their young son, they just wanted to remember every detail of him being little.

"Ahh sorry babe, our little man beckons me" he cutely said and quickly rushed to put clothes back on before heading to Minjae's room.

"Appa! Appa!" he called twice more as soon as Sehun was just about to open the door.

"Aigoo, what's wrong? Did Minnie wake up from sleeping?" he asked his son as he walked towards the cot. Upon seeing and hearing his father, Minjae instantly threw his arms in the air while making grabbing motions with his hands.

"Appa, Up? Minjae want up" the little boy spoke waiting for Sehun to pick him up

"Okay buddy" Sehun said as he lifted Minjae out of the confines of the cot. His little arms quickly wrapped around Sehun's neck, while his big eyes looked into Sehuns.

"Appa, Minie hungry!"

"You're hungry? Oh no what should we do" he playfully asks his son.

"Make food! Eat food!"

"Okay okay, here sit in your chair and Appa will make food" Sehun said as he places him in the high chair and heads off to the kitchen.

Just then Sera comes out of the room and into the dining room where her son was patiently waiting for food.

She quietly crept up behind him and smothered him with kisses.

"Umma! Stop!" He giggles. At her son's request she stops and comes in front to pick him up.