Or so they thought

AUTHOR P.O.V

In the two years that passed, Sehun and Sera had an absolute ball travelling to different countries around the world. They immersed themselves into a culture for a about a month or so before they left to a new destination. Along the way, I guess you could say they grew wiser of the world around them, they even grew closer (if that is even possible) as they were the only ones to rely on. The adventure went by in a flash. None of them thought that 2 years would pass by so quickly, but it did. And even though they are sad that they were going to end this honeymoon, nothing could beat the joy they were feeling at the thought of going home.

"You excited?" Sehun asked Sera as they look down at their homeland from the window of the plane.

"Very much" she smiles as she nods her head.

"What are we going to do when we get back? It's been so long, I don't know what to do"

"Well, I guess we could go see the clan, if you're not too tired"

"Tired? Of course I'm not tired, and any way, why would I turn down the opportunity to see our family again? I miss them too"

"Well it's settled then, we will stop there first" Sehun says as he brings Sera's hand to his mouth to kiss.

"This is the end of our honeymoon love, I just want you to know they I had a really great adventure with you and I love you" he speaks.

"Same here babe" she says back and quickly pecks him on the lips.

----

"We're home!" Sehun calls out as he and Sera both enter the house that was very so familiar to them, some furniture and decorations had changed but all in all, it was still the same.

"Whose home?" exclaimed a voice from upstairs? The thudding sound of footsteps were the only thing heard until a figure made its way towards the stairs. The couple both decided that they would keep their homecoming a secret so they could surprise everyone.

"Sehun? Sera?" The voice asked in disbelief.

"We're back hyung, did you miss us?" Sehun asked with a grin.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE BACK!!" The figure yells and ran towards both of them with open arms.

"It's so good to see you!" the brother screamed in joy.

"It's really good to see you too, Kris oppa!" Sera replies giggling.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming back? Suho would've wanted to hold a party for your arrival."

"Well we thought about it, and keeping it a surprise sounded better. Just look at your reaction" Sera explains.

"Where is everyone hyung?" Sehun asks as they make their way to the living room.

"Currently I'm the only one home right now, the girls have gone shopping and the guys are either with them or are running some errands. But they left a few hours ago, so they should be heading back soon" Kris explains.

"How come you're here alone oppa? Why didn't you go with Jessica unnie?" Sera questioned.

"Uhh, truth is, Jessica has been having some mood swings lately, but I don't know why. So she left after she got angry at me for no reason".

"Oh hyung don't worry, she will soon get over it, believe me I just spent 24 months with this one in different countries" Sehun gestured to Sera "and every month she would get angry at me for something different and out of my control"

"Yah!" she yells as she slaps him on the arm.

"What?"

"Don't just blurt that out to people, it's embarrassing"